The AMD 3GHz Club

Guest Timmay

TFK: I've bought the wood ect, I need to get to my parents to cut it up ect

Watch this space :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost ready to post my OCDB. Seems like lady luck has been dealing me bad cards, one of my maxtors just bit the dust, thank god I managed to salvage most of the data on it, including all my music, video and program .exes. So in the past two weeks, I've had a video card, hard drive, and 2GB of G.Skill RAM die. >.< I've gone through a bunch of Cope just trying to keep my nerves down. Someone tell me it's going to be alright! LoL.

Gah. Now 3dMark01 is giving me E_OUTOFMEMORY errors. Wow. This just isnt my month. Seems like my Maxtors are corrupting, could a drive failure be consistent with this error?

omg you using a maxtor drive? better check it for badblocks if it's older than 2months :P

next time buy seagate :D, but out of memory is a conflict with your RAM not your HD, unless the system swapped and ran out of swap space.

btw I ripped the IHS of my opty gonna pop her back in now.

zarathrustra - 2Gb kits are where it's at now, only lose a few fractions of a second with them and they're so much easier than runnign 2T.

Timmay - once you get that bench sorted you can try your hand with these 2x256 of bh-5 I have left sitting on my case.

likewhoa - got the ihs-less buzz.. once you pop, you can't stop!

Here are a couple somewhat better pi's still can't crack 26 second's though.

26125ui7.th.jpg

Edit Just for you TFK the best 32mb i can get so far. Man i have been pushing this poor chip so hard i think i'll give it a break and do a stock speed database entry with it.

23m10500sia8.th.jpg

Guest Timmay

Damn, I need to get this cooling sorted so I can catch you, Espesh that dodgy flower guy :P

P.S TFK hop on msn bud.

I'm starting to feel a little heat. People are getting close so I'm going to have to stretch it out a little more. During my time off I slapped the pelt block back on my Opty and started leaning on it a little. 99% sure 3267 is a go but I only let it prime for a couple of hours before I tried 3300. I have only got that 1 hour prime and 3D stable so far. I did manage to come up with a 437 watt pelt that will be here monday so I can shoot for 3.3 some more.