I am using a copy of the xs os which is a stripped down xp copy, I turned a few more things off, mainly networking stuff. It's definitely not usable for daily use, can't even get the net to work (it didn't even have mspaint when I first started!?!).

Well, I got bored, may also have had something to do with the friggin heat coming off this radiator with the pelt going at 18 volts and watching 3.3 fail 1 hour 7 minutes into prime for the 5th time, so I nabbed a CFX 3200 off the forum.

I'll finish up my runs with the expert early next week, the CFX should show up in the middle of the week so I'll see if it's worth it's asking price shortly after that. Plus it frees the expert from having to be in the case, making it a lot easier to strap a pot on it. :)

I am using a copy of the xs os which is a stripped down xp copy, I turned a few more things off, mainly networking stuff. It's definitely not usable for daily use, can't even get the net to work (it didn't even have mspaint when I first started!?!).

And here I am using a full version of Pro ....x64 at that. I'm starting to feel better.

being stupid enough to buy corsair xms(290 on any mb but dfi) that is the best i can do prime stable 133 ram divider ; 140-150-166 no boot even 3-4-4-10 3.0v.:mad: