Is anyone offended or complaining about Angry's avatar?

Angry_Games

189 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, I hope I didn't just vote "yes" by accident :)

You know, for crying out loud. I'm so tired of all of the political correctness in the world these days. I'd settle for just some plain 'ol common courtesy and politeness. Last time I checked you were a citizen of the United States. With that privilege and responsibility comes the right to pretty well give yourself whatever avatar you like, right? In fact, isn't there something in the Constitution or Bill of Rights specifically outlining avatar rights?

I'm not offended, and honestly hadn't even given it a thought until this thread was started (other than hoping that Mrs. Angry is a lot prettier than you in case you guys decide to have kids :) )

Now, my avatar on the other hand . . . I'm deeply offended, it makes me look fat, bald and stupid, amazing how fiction mirrors reality!

More to the point who was the small minded "person" who said it was offensive?,

Tell us and we will rent a DFI bus and go round to his house and beat him on his own door step with rounded floppy cables :)

More to the point who was the small minded "person" who said it was offensive?,

Tell us and we will rent a DFI bus and go round to his house and beat him on his own door step with rounded floppy cables :)

Nuh uh, probably not good to have DFI associated with beatings.

...we'll take my van. :D

I would guess that many of the 'yes' votes thought this was a joke anyways.

Guest area51

How many of us will fit? :rolleyes:

More to the point I see you are not aware of the new grassroots "support angry against overly sensitive people campaign"...check out my user info :nod:

Nuh uh, probably not good to have DFI associated with beatings.

I would guess that many of the 'yes' votes thought this was a joke anyways.

I sure did.

Everyone's avatar, you kind of just miss around here you know? It ends up blending in as another picture. What's more important is the text as a support forum. Agreed? :cool:

Not offended personally, but just because I am not offended does not mean it could no possibly offend somebody else. If there was no intention to offend, yet still offense has been caused unwitingly, surely they nicest thing to do would be to remove the offending image. Which angry has done.. respect to you for that.

I'M HIGHLY OFFENDED. YOUR CCCP STANDS FOR DECADES OF LIVING IN FEAR OF A MUSHROOM CLOUD!!!

oh wait nevermind im not. it reminds me of a bunch of morons who turned out to be incompitant, whos buts we crushed ecinomicly. hahahahahaha I think VICTORY when i see that avatar.

on a side note though i can see how some could be offended. by the same tokn if it had a KKK im sure htere would be those who have a problem with it. or a swastika. or a black panther. or the confedorite flag. the list goes on. hell im sure if you had a WWJD or a Jesus fish some wouldnt like it.