Is anyone offended or complaining about Angry's avatar?

Angry_Games

189 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The avatar doesn't offend me not in one little bit. It shows Angry's love for hockey.

The person or people who vote Yes should post here stating why the avatar offends them, in a civil manner.

Personally I would like to see you holding up a couple of birds with the abbreviatiion GFYS.

- ROFLMAO!!!! - You just gave me an idea.

Angry, you have e-mail. :D

You need the Hockey stick in one hand to represent the sickle and then a hammer in the other. I still wouldn't be offended, but then again I'm one of those people who feel if it doesn't effect mine or my family's life why would even I care what someone else decides to do.

DOH!

Boss was coming so i quickly hit vote thinking that i had NO checked....oops lol

I dont think i am capable of being offended, and if i am...your avatar certainly didnt do it.

Arnold Quote

"STOP YOUR WHINING" lol

Guest area51

You have got to be kidding...

It sure seems like the moron quotient is on the rise around here :rolleyes:

Because I am in no way affiliated with DFI please let me have the honor of saying grow the hell up to the whiner.

If you are that sensitive then pray tell how you even connect to the internet without having an aneurism?

wahahahahahahaha

wait

i'm kinda hot for a hockey chick

wtf lol

I think as a russian hockey chick you would be classified as a total babe. :) Now I did it, we are going to have to start a new poll to find out how many people were offended by what I just said.