Is anyone offended or complaining about Angry's avatar?

Angry_Games

189 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

It seems like everybody thinks life is fair. It is not.

Why aren't things the way they used to be? Now you spill coffee on yourself and you have the right to sue somebody..?

I mean I can't talk much since I'm 16, but I have definately seen drastic changes.

When my friends and I are out skateboarding we get kicked out of businesses constantly.

1) because they dont want us there and

2) because they dont want us to get hurt and sue them

Well you know what, it would be our fault if we got hurt there in the first place.

It's not like we aren't fully aware of what we are doing.

Though I understand where they are coming from seeing as how my dad owns a business.

I don't want skaters near my business or house either...go to a skatepark or something

why?

because you kids (and most of you are kids) don't care about anyone but yourselves and if you wreck something or break something (other than yourselves) then what do you care...you don't own it. You'll get mommy and daddy to buy you a new deck or trucks or wheels etc.

I'm not a hater of kids...but kids will never understand what pisses us adults off about them until they themselves become adults...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the thing. My town of 85,000 does NOT have a public skatepark.

We have a private indoor skatepark but everyones been skating that thing for 6 years, it gets boring and hot, and they aren't open in the summer.

As for not being respectful, that is not entirely true. I do and my friends do. It's just the certain kids that really ruin the reputation of skaters.

We aren't all pot smoking, slacking off, disrespecting a holes.

I am an honest person. I would tell a company if I did break something on accident, whether it came out of my next paycheck or not.

Not saying you thought that, but just so you know.

The only thing that annoys me about skateboarders is the pants they wear.

These kids are built like a dollar bill, they turn to the side and they are invisable yet they wear pants that a 300lb dude would still need a belt for.

I feel a "in my day" speech coming on so I better stop right there...lol

NOTICE: DFI Street is not a communist nation, people are allowed to say and do what they please within the limitations set forth by the moderators. DFI Street, typically endorses the right to freedom of speech and expression.

I bet there is some kind of disclaimer around here.

Also.... If you dont like Angry, put him on your ignore list like I did. LOL

<3 Angry.

NOTICE: DFI Street is not a communist nation, people are allowed to say and do what they please within the limitations set forth by the moderators. DFI Street, typically endorses the right to freedom of speech and expression.

I bet there is some kind of disclaimer around here.

Also.... If you dont like Angry, put him on your ignore list like I did. LOL

<3 Angry.

oh you are SO BANNED

I truely couldn't care if Angry has his avatar or not, he's one of the most helpful people on this forum, and as long as he's willing to give advice and share some of his experiences He'll most likely have a following here on the street.

His posts were the main reason that I started trusting this site in the first place.

To make my moronic (Yes I realize someone will say they're offended by that) ramblings short, ANGRY RULES. Enough Said.