Is anyone offended or complaining about Angry's avatar?

Angry_Games

189 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the point of this thread? Add a little drama to the street? With all that is going on in our world, this is a non issue.

Yes! :) The whole point of having a DFI Lanparty is drama and in itself a non issue; at least it will definitely not improve our world.

I just have to give a big !!AMEN!!...Being new to the o/cing world, I have found this the most useful and comprehensive site out there, which makes my journey into the unknown not-so-scary :D And throughout that trip, I have read and re-read tons of posts on this site - most that deal with my components, and a lot that dont, just to learn.

I would be hard-pressed to find this kind of information suppository...er..repository... anywhere on the 'net. Much less someone like Angry that takes his life's enjoyment and puts so much time and effort into it to help out thousands of people he will never meet in person, and not know more than a sig, some posting flair, and (hopefully) an avatar. All with a sense of generosity that is sorely missed in present day, where if a simple situation deserves a huge post like this, then something is wrong.

And if I am easily offended by someone who is offended easily, does that make me a hypocrite, or just someone with common sense on their shouders?...*ponders* :P

i still cant believe this crapp....really

i guess some ppl have to much free time on their hands :rolleyes:

carry on A_G......whatever avatar...sig....u use its fine ;)

ppl can be so........cant find a word that is not offensive right now......

All I have to say is thank you. Thank you for a place I can come to and read about the newest gear. Thank you for a place I can go that allows me to ask questions and get answers from people that are using the same gear as me and might be having the same problems. Thanks for giving me a place that I can just be myself and rant or rave about whatever is on my mind. Thanks for being here and making me feel welcome. I plan to stay for a long time and hope to be able to help some of you in the process. Thanks for everything.

It seems like everybody thinks life is fair. It is not.

Why aren't things the way they used to be? Now you spill coffee on yourself and you have the right to sue somebody..?

I mean I can't talk much since I'm 16, but I have definately seen drastic changes.

When me and my friends are out skateboarding we get kicked out of businesses

1) because they dont want us there and

2) because they dont want us to get hurt and sue them

Well you know what, it would be our fault if we got hurt there in the first place.

Not like we aren't fully aware of what we are doing.

Though I understand where they are coming from seeing as how my dad owns a business.

It seems like everybody thinks life is fair. It is not.

Why aren't things the way they used to be? Now you spill coffee on yourself and you have the right to sue somebody..?

I mean I can't talk much since I'm 16, but I have definately seen drastic changes.

When my friends and I are out skateboarding we get kicked out of businesses constantly.

1) because they dont want us there and

2) because they dont want us to get hurt and sue them

Well you know what, it would be our fault if we got hurt there in the first place.

It's not like we aren't fully aware of what we are doing.

Though I understand where they are coming from seeing as how my dad owns a business.