Evercool VC-RE NF4/CFX3200/RDX200 chipset replacement fan @ SVC.com!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daveandrew

Awesome angry looking forward to that..Hey drink a beer while your at the wedding!

I bought one. The fan is much quieter than the stock DFI one, sure beats the hell out of a passive one with a large loud fan 4" away from it, but it has a high pitched noise that it makes as if it is hitting into a twist tie or something. :(

Can some of you lucky owners check your new cooler and compare it to VC-RF and VC-RD.. I have found the RF one in Poland and the RD one i UK, but that's it for Europe and small Evercool chipset fans :-(..

I'm just trying to figure out if it'll fit and be as good as the RE one..

Maybe we can put together a group order for us Europeans otherwise, and only pay European tax once.. I think they come in packages of 60pcs, and it'll be around 440 Euro's + EU tax, customs and shipping.. So maybe around 500 Euro's for 60.. That'll be 8.2 Euro's pr. piece + shipping to whereever you are in EU..

I think I'd be able to ship them at 10-11 Euro's anywhere in EU, but I'd have to do the precise calculations.. Or someone else could do it? Perhaps someone who already has a registered company and does other business already..

Can some of you lucky owners check your new cooler and compare it to VC-RF and VC-RD.. I have found the RF one in Poland and the RD one i UK, but that's it for Europe and small Evercool chipset fans :-(..

I'm just trying to figure out if it'll fit and be as good as the RE one..

Maybe we can put together a group order for us Europeans otherwise, and only pay European tax once.. I think they come in packages of 60pcs, and it'll be around 440 Euro's + EU tax, customs and shipping.. So maybe around 500 Euro's for 60.. That'll be 8.2 Euro's pr. piece + shipping to whereever you are in EU..

I think I'd be able to ship them at 10-11 Euro's anywhere in EU, but I'd have to do the precise calculations.. Or someone else could do it? Perhaps someone who already has a registered company and does other business already..

Sounds like a great idea...Ill sign myself up for 2 of those suckers. ;)

Sweet, I'll keep this in mind if I ever need to order a replacement. I shouldn't have to worry about it since I'm watercooling my NB (and yes, my video card still fits).

I haven't had good experiences with SVC lately, and neither have most of my friends. We've had issues with them taking almost a month just to ship out an order, only to leave parts of it out completely. My last experience with them was with ordering three Panaflo fans. They took my order and charged my account, and after two weeks had passed and I had received no shipping confirmation/information (and two emails to their support address had gone unanswered) I emailed them to cancel my order and got the fans from another e-tailer (Performance-PCs, IIRC) who managed to take the order and ship the fans in less than a week.

Just my two cents...

Sweet, I'll keep this in mind if I ever need to order a replacement. I shouldn't have to worry about it since I'm watercooling my NB (and yes, my video card still fits).

I haven't had good experiences with SVC lately, and neither have most of my friends. We've had issues with them taking almost a month just to ship out an order, only to leave parts of it out completely. My last experience with them was with ordering three Panaflo fans. They took my order and charged my account, and after two weeks had passed and I had received no shipping confirmation/information (and two emails to their support address had gone unanswered) I emailed them to cancel my order and got the fans from another e-tailer (Performance-PCs, IIRC) who managed to take the order and ship the fans in less than a week.

Just my two cents...

unfortunately, like any retailer/vendor, something like that can happen

but

I have to say you are in the less-than-.01%-minority because SVC has an excellent reputation for being an excellent vendor, with reputable business practices and shipping procedures. I have yet to experience any problem with SVC other than once when I ordered big case thumb screws they accidentally sent me fan screws instead (and immediately shipped out thumb screws and told me to keep the wrong fan screws)

If you have a problem with SVC, just alert them, or send me an email and I will help you contact the correct parties at SVC who will alleviate the situation. They are always more than willing to make something right for a customer to make sure their name is not soiled and they keep your business, as well as enjoy your recommendations about them to other users