Problems with CFX3200-DR? Post here (merged)

132 members have voted

1. 1.

• My Hard Drive is 16MB Cache
    • My Hard Drive is 8MB Cache
    • I have issues with the ULI Raid Controller
    • I do not have issues with the ULI Raid Controller

I'd advice to slipstream the driver in a WinXP installation CD with nLite. I've learned you will have to install Windows A LOT of times on this board and this makes the proces way faster.

Stripesize depends on the size of your files. I'd suggest 64k stripe....

I will try the drivers within 3-4 hours. I'll keep you guys posted.

ChkDsk

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if i have some times this night, i will launch a format/ reinstall and look this driver..

Just the question of The "F6 disk", when installing windows.. i use this beta directly for this?.. I think it can be the better way if it's potentially resolve the ULI issue..

ok if i have some times this night, i will launch a format/ reinstall and look this driver..

Just the question of The "F6 disk", when installing windows.. i use this beta directly for this?.. I think it can be the better way if it's potentially resolve the ULI issue..

Yes, they say you HAVE to use this driver ONLY, so NO upgrade. Use either the F6 or the nLite method...

ChkDsk

Same here..strange but good.. HD tach 3.01 give me better result with this driver..

So far no problem, but like i have say the error have not happend all the time.. just some erros in some days.. Hope all will be find now..

:rolleyes:

Same here..strange but good.. HD tach 3.01 give me better result with this driver..

So far no problem, but like i have say the error have not happend all the time.. just some erros in some days.. Hope all will be find now..

:rolleyes:

Indeed, slightly better performance. The error would ALLWAYS occur after a few hours of downtime. So I'll start my computer tomorrow morning and leave it disconnected this night. If the error doenst come up then, I'm a happy man :)

ChkDsk

I think I dare... Now some officials, with utility and MS certification shizzle, and we're settled for the drivers.

But DFI should not forget to fix the BIOS issue with the Silicon Image controller!

(The Have Option ROM Cannot Be Invoke sh!t...)

Here you go, now you can cry at work:

omgag6.th.jpg

I did it.. Don't know if I should be happy or not... But I was doing a lot of HDD copying/installing stuff things at the same time... Hopefully it was just once...

ChkDsk