:) :) :) 7900 gtx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just placed my 7900GTX n570 step up request!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course backordered, but it dont matter, I'll get it soon enough. Besides the ol' lady needs time to settle down after I told her I'm gettin a new video card but just have to pay $200 more. Especially since I just got this card 2 weeks ago. Girls just dont understand that stuff, besides momma, maybe :O

I just placed my 7900GTX n570 step up request!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course backordered, but it dont matter, I'll get it soon enough. Besides the ol' lady needs time to settle down after I told her I'm gettin a new video card but just have to pay $200 more. Especially since I just got this card 2 weeks ago. Girls just dont understand that stuff, besides momma, maybe :O

Thats because she's seeing that money go else where....step up and buy her something real nice...even if you dont want to...my wife like simple jewelry...So I buy her a new ring or necklace...dont have to spend much just as long as it's pretty...;)

Then she dont care what I do woth the rest....as long as I show her some attention

Just got mine half an hour ago.

Now to drain the fluid out of my computer, reroute some tubes....*sigh*

Might as well reinstall windows too, looks like I got my day planned, thank god I got all my work done already. :)

Just got mine half an hour ago.

Now to drain the fluid out of my computer, reroute some tubes....*sigh*

Might as well reinstall windows too, looks like I got my day planned, thank god I got all my work done already. :)

All right, you had 3 minutes since you posted, got any 3dm05 scores yet?

-pickles

Guest SaLadin_SS

Interesting that Nvidia will take no heat for low availability.

If i remember right ATI got hammered for that on the x1800.

but looks like a nice card. according to Anadtech. its on Par with the X1900's but not the dominator we hoped for. I guess it not available in real terms right now any way.

the price looks good. Two of these in SLI for 1000.00 is a hell of alot better then 1500.00 for two 7800512's in SLI

Interesting that Nvidia will take no heat for low availability.

If i remember right ATI got hammered for that on the x1800.

If I remember correctly, that's because at the time ATI had a horrid track record for that sort of thing, while nVidia had been doing pretty well for availability and fewer "paper launches"... ;)

EDIT: BTW, not saying that to bash ATI, just explaining that as a possible reason for them being hammered like they were.

@eVGA users: Right now how much are you paying for the step-up program, lets say from 7800GT OC (516) to (7900GT or GTX). Are the prices going down frequently in their website or pretty much stays same (lets say for 4 months). I bought my 7800gt 2.5 weeks ago and thinking to wait 2 months, and hoping that 7900gtx prices will fall in their website. Another question would be, lets say you applied for the step-up program on the day 89 but they are on back-order, are you still eligible for the new card. Thanks...