:) :) :) 7900 gtx

got my dell 2405fpw yesterday, and just stepped up from my 7800 gt co to a 7900 gtx super clocked, for, not too much :)

anyone with evga cards, step up now!!!!!!!!!

currently they only have the EGS 7900 gtx (stock) and the super clock )690/1880)

yeah, i could overclock it, but these are guarenteed results :) now all i need is my memory to do 1:1 again :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be advised they only had 20 or so of the 512 7800GTX in the first few weeks, though this should be more available.

I just bought a stock one (not overclocked) on newegg, hopefully be here tomorrow. I figure I should be able to overclock it fairly easily to the superclocked speeds, so hopefully I saved $50.

STEP-UP-ing to 7900GT CO SUPERCLOCK!! W00T!! backordered, yes, but as long as i applied now, its still within 90 days so theyll send me when its available..... cant wait :D

now im just hoping my new Nvsilencer rev.3 can be somehow modded to fit this....... *sigh......

step up? new term for me. is that just a fancy way to say buy a whole new video card?

ir is is some slang to Trade in your old card for a new one? or possibly step up could mean buying an upgrade mod. lots of different meanings to the word step up. please clarify.

The step-up program is unique to eVGA video cards.

Basically, if you've bought a card within the last 90 days you can return it for a better card and just pay the difference.

I.E. Your 7800GT was, let's say, $300.

You want a 7900GTX which goes for $500

You return your card and pay the $200 difference