What car are U driving?

XT2.5

2003 VW Golf 1.9 TDI(that's a Diesel, to our American friends). Goes like stink and does 50mpg without trying.

2006 Lotus Elise 1.9(petrol)with the sport pack. 0 to 60 in 4.7secs, 0 to 100 in 12.9secs and tops out at 150mph. Unlike American sports cars, this one goes round corners at the same speed it does on the strait's:D. I won't say what does to the gallon, but running the Golf offset's it a bit:D

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I drive a "Fortune Farm" pick up truck based on the Isuzu frame and overall style; 4 door extended version. 5 SPD;leather seats;power windows and locks;Kenwood CD (thus being the most expensive single part on the truck next to the engine);mag wheels and rear fog light! cost $7500.00US new.

Cons:

Does not overclock

Runs at high temps

needs to to be RMA'ed every other month

keeps rolling over in park

Pro's:

Cheap

Good bang for the buck

can be modded or upgraded with copy parts

looks like an Isuzu

Guest erico

Sold my beloved VW Corrado SLC (VR6) last summer:sad: . Here in the Netherlands we drive a 1992 Peugeot DTurbo( my shopping and fishing car) and a 1998 VW Passat TDI Station wagon( comfy and quick). Both get @ 45 MPG.

Guest Timmay

LOL yeah man, Thats perfect... Was taken on the North Shore not to long ago... Them Center blocks are pritty strong, That car isnt light.