What car are U driving?

XT2.5

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in their right mind goes from a 98 Camaro to a Sentra? SE-R badge doesn't even make up for it! :)

I'm cruising in my babe magnet 94 Taurus GL.... affectionately named LOL GL.

My toy is a 1992 Camaro RS: :nod:

side-shot.jpg

Guest Neezer

1989 Buick LeSabre

274,868 miles

Not much works.....and the engine is going too

Guest shaolin95

My main ride is an oldie but I love it...Toyota MR2 91 with a few mods..nothing major.

Next one that I cant wait to get will be a Dodge Charger 69...yes I am going for the full General Lee look! Heck, I have been thinking about painting my current MR2 like a General lee...anyone good with Photoshop to show me how it will look?

My main ride is an oldie but I love it...Toyota MR2 91 with a few mods..nothing major.

Next one that I cant wait to get will be a Dodge Charger 69...yes I am going for the full General Lee look! Heck, I have been thinking about painting my current MR2 like a General lee...anyone good with Photoshop to show me how it will look?

MR2! Is it red? Those are nice cars, mid engined.. a bit too low to the ground for a bulkster like myself though.

I used to have a love affair with a red turbo MR2 with snorkel..

Guest shaolin95

LOL Actually its a very dark blue....I have love MR2s all my life. Can you imagine one with a General Lee paint job? Do you think it will be cool or totally aweful?

LOL Actually its a very dark blue....I have love MR2s all my life. Can you imagine one with a General Lee paint job? Do you think it will be cool or totally aweful?

I say leave the general lee paint for chargers.

my car is a 1996 Cheve Cvalier. the thing has some valve clatter when its cold..the exahust is kinda rusting out, so it clatter when its cold too. its a very dark purple. but it DOES get 40 mpg city, 45 mpg highway. and for $1, you cant go wrong!

p.s. no, im not poor..im 15, its my first car and it works!

Please do not paint the General Lee on your MR2.

However, painting the General Lee on a Neon is hilarious. There's one here in town, cracks me up every time. I wonder if he has the indy intake mani on it? LOL