Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

joecartoon22

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Here's mine. Wow, imagine that...my theme is Evangelion. And I'm proud of all my useless desktop icons! I don't even remember what half of them do!

dear god man why even have a wallpaper with all that clutter i am ashamed of myself for having 5 shortcuts on my desktop right now

dear god man why even have a wallpaper with all that clutter i am ashamed of myself for having 5 shortcuts on my desktop right now

seriously man...i don't have nearly that many icons, but at least with the ones i do have....i make sure my wallpaper has the bulk of imagery on the right side so i can actually VIEW IT, and if there's something on the left i want to be able to see, I arrange my icons to allow me to do so....not only that, but it's makes it hard to read the icons when it's "busy" there as well.

And by the looks of it you have one of these things. I hate this thing, I think I am going to go shoot it with a BB gun, if only it was light out now....

Worst wireless connection device ever, I mean EVER!!!! :angry: <_< :P

Yep, I've got one of those. I don't have any problems with it. I guess you saw the D-Link icon amid the mess... Jeez guys, take it easy on me. What's the point of having a desktop if you don't put stuff on it? That's like saying not to put stuff on a table because it blocks your view of the tabletop...If I REALLY cared about seeing the picture, I could just go arrange icons---->display desktop icons and POOF! they're gone.

you obviously havent seen mine. when i had dual monitors i had both monitors filled with icons.