Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

joecartoon22

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARgh i hate having office on my comp, makes me feel, schoolish ;x

BUT This computer is "general" so my whole family uses it so it has to be a litle user friendly.. If this was MY computer, jeez, only games and tweak progz would be on my computer, no office junk, or windows XP (...),Msn would be gone too, my printer software, webcam software(crap anyway) and blablabla

WOOW COLD you play RED FACTION?! coooool. i dont know anyone that plays that anymore.. i used to be {{VIS}}Spike btw

heres my desktop

in my opinion, a desktop should be as unique as your rig:D

it takes next to no resources... but i discourage the use of this... it crashes and causes a lot of problems.. also comes witha few adwares

i used to use alll of the tgt soft and star dock programs.. and found the only goods ones are stylexp, icon packager, curserxp and this other one which i forgot

yeah its free to use forever.

and the only problems i have ever had with it freezing is when i use microsoft virtual desktop manager, which is pretty rare.

Aside from that, it does not crash and cause of lot of problems, it has been running fine on my system for well over three months now, and no it does not come with any adwares. run adaware after your done installing it and youll see that it doesnt install any, beside, even if it did, which it wont, adaware will remove it.