Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

joecartoon22

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

,Jan 23 2004, 10:47 AM] Yay look at the last couple of posts with STOCK desktops, what the heck is the point?? <_<

Everyone knows what it looks like, post something different, its the whole point of the thread, these boards are sure getting sloppy

Example :P

i disagree, there was nothign said of posting cool desktops. its post ur dektop and thats my work desktop, yes its plain, but i can't change it so :bah:

the point is for _other_ people to see what you have on your desktop. not for _you_ to just post stuff. if it's plain or comes with windows then there no need for you to post it. get it? cus it's for _other_ people to see not for _you_ to just a post in.

the point is for _other_ people to see what you have on your desktop. not for _you_ to just post stuff. if it's plain or comes with windows then there no need for you to post it. get it? cus it's for _other_ people to see not for _you_ to just a post in.

and i am showing people everyone my desktop at work. like someone esle said it was an attempt at dry humor. but oh well.

you know what would be wicked? an official OCC theme for windows/ anyother os we use here! if anyone knows how to skin.. using style builder or anything else.. we might be able to pull one off? what do you guys thnk? .. well i think i gota start anew thread for this BRILLIANT IDEA! or is it? iduno.. il make a new thread cuz im going off topic... sry