Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

dont waste your time with starwars.. its repatitive

well

one man's trash is another man's treasure

how will I know if i like it if I just listened to your advice and never tried it (especially after I spent $30 for it)???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one man's trash is another man's treasure

Definetly. I find that nobody can tell my taste better than i can.

My buddy at work is a big movie buff. He went to see xmen 3 on opening night and at work the next day he was ranting and raving about how much it sucked. I went that night, and slapped him the next day, lol.

man I NEVER listen to people tell me about movies

if i listened to movie reviewers etc I'd never watch a movie, I'd never read a book, etc that was any good

some of the best movies and music and games and books I've ever experienced were ones that were hated by critics (and worse...good friends lol)

same thing with music...

Do you go to church? ;)

Well you should know the answer to that and please no more religion talk. I think that Happy and I both have expressed our views about organized religion and God. There has to be more questions in the world than those that revolve around that.

Well you should know the answer to that and please no more religion talk. I think that Happy and I both have expressed our views about organized religion and God. There has to be more questions in the world than those that revolve around that.

Being a person who has the same attitude and perception about organized religion as you all do, I couldn't agree more.

Now, back on-topic...

I know the various topics of foods, preperation thereof and ingredients has been brought-up several times, yet I did not see a specific question nor answer to a particular subject that has been so controversial...

What are your beliefs / feelings / personal experience towards MSG?

Based upon many reputable sources of scientific data and consumer feedback, one would gather that MSG has a negative impact upon the general human populace. That has not been my experience.

I stir fry a lot of my foods and use MSG in approximately 60% of what I consume. Maybe I am a special case but I have not experienced any negative affects from doing so.

ok....

lets move on...

have you guys been to a climbing gym/indoor climbing?

No I have never been but the rec center at Boise State has a climbing wall and I have been trying to build up the courage to try it. I am really really afraid of heights so it might take me a bit before I will be able to convince myself to try it.

ok....

lets move on...

have you guys been to a climbing gym/indoor climbing?

no

we go outdoor climbing (since where we live in Idaho and where we used to live in Idaho = Hell's Canyon, Snake River Canyon, all of the mountains you can possibly climb from Idaho City to Sun Valley and beyond, City of Rocks, etc)

Being a person who has the same attitude and perception about organized religion as you all do, I couldn't agree more.

Now, back on-topic...

I know the various topics of foods, preperation thereof and ingredients has been brought-up several times, yet I did not see a specific question nor answer to a particular subject that has been so controversial...

What are your beliefs / feelings / personal experience towards MSG?

Based upon many reputable sources of scientific data and consumer feedback, one would gather that MSG has a negative impact upon the general human populace. That has not been my experience.

I stir fry a lot of my foods and use MSG in approximately 60% of what I consume. Maybe I am a special case but I have not experienced any negative affects from doing so.

I don't use MSG myself but I know my mother is really allergic to it and it makes her swell up like a big puffer fish so I imagine that I might have the same results as well. I don't have a real strong personal beliefs about it so if you like it and don't feel any negative effects I say eat what makes you happy.