Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it seems I am slacking on my self-appointed job. Got 3 comps to repair tonight. Hopefully, I can squeeze a completed sig in-between.

Been busy lately huh Ace? I could barely find this thread it was so far back. :nod:

Yeah, it seems I am slacking on my self-appointed job. Got 3 comps to repair tonight. Hopefully, I can squeeze a completed sig in-between.

Understandable, some people have real jobs to do besides trolling this forum about 4 hours straight...

*sigh*

Want some help with those?

At the current moment I really don't need any help with comp repair. Most are virus removals with one being a customer of mine who did not listen to my advice. Boy, he is wishing he would have! 183 viral variations and counting at this moment. :(

I do appreciate the offer though. :)

Understandable, some people have real jobs to do besides trolling this forum about 4 hours straight...

*sigh*

Want some help with those?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys and gals,

I kicked some serious butt with computer repair work this weekend and got all caught-up.

The Photoshop SE here at work sucks so you all will have to wait until I get home and can use my Photoshop CS.

Divided, who has been (along with everyone else) very patient, is next-up on the list so he will have his completed tonight.

@Alex**: The render author still has not responded to my request. I'm going to make a quick render in Cinema 4D tonight which we can refine from there.