Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AceGoober Is all that it takes is to request one via a post..? All of the sigs that I've seen from you are awesome! If I only need ask for one, then would you please make me one with FORD (think trucks or Mustangs or maybe the 'blue oval') as a theme? I also am partial to 'Honolulu blue' and silver (think Detroit Lions colors). :)

Hmmm, I am thinking about combining them both - a blue oval glass sphere with a pic of the new Mustang or Ford F250 in it. How does that sound?

@AceGoober Is all that it takes is to request one via a post..? All of the sigs that I've seen from you are awesome! If I only need ask for one, then would you please make me one with FORD (think trucks or Mustangs or maybe the 'blue oval') as a theme? I also am partial to 'Honolulu blue' and silver (think Detroit Lions colors). :)

well i also have a clan with several great artist on the forum. ur welcome to request, but u'll need to open an account there too :) and umm u have to play game coz its really not a clan, its a gaming community ;)

therubysquare.com/hlforums/