Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it wouldn't be fair to everyone if I leaked what image I am going to use, eh? :D;)

hello mate thats cool u do what ever u need to with the images, what was the one ur waiting for approval to use u have me intriged?

Now to get this thread back in full swing again...

I'm working on communication with several artists concerning their works and will inform everyone of when I get permission to use their creations.

Currently, I have been working on the logos for DFI-Street and Review-Street (for the contest) which are taking-up a lot of my spare time finding the right combination that will win me that water cooling setup. :)

However, I am not forgetting what I have started here and will continue to create sigs for the members of this forum, and if Angry_Games authorizes, for Review-Street as well.

In the meantime, while searching for various component pics for Review-Street, I have done a quick render manipulation for a sig:

GlowingMass1.jpg

First person who posts that they want this background will get it. The finalized sig will be compressed to adhere to forum rules pertaining to byte size.

Why, thank you! ;)

by the time my new sig is done the pc that is on it may actually be here and blo0dy work.

i ordered the cpu gpu and ram from the us via a friends and its been amonth due for del here next bloomin fri.

cant wait ti power it up