Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. If none of the members before you accept the image, then you will get it.

If they do, there are similar images that are available I can use in it's place.

woah ace i like that image, ill take it if its still availabke :)

Just got an authorization from Zacko @ www.renderosity.com to use the following image:

Zacko---Happy-Birthday-Budd.jpg

@Dynamic: You are next-in-line to get a sig. Would you care for this, or some variation, as a background? If not, do you have anything in mind?

@Reinvented: I'll be working on yours with the previous image in a few. It will be completed tonight.

Saz @ www.sazzart.com just game me authorization to use the following image:

GalleryImage1128789-800x600.jpg

@Divided: I wanted to use this one and flow the system spec / logos with the wind. Would that work for you?

sure. that would be fine. my specs are current although could you incorporate my vc-re and ultra fan commander. although im not usre what my temps are going to be after i install them both. so up to you. ill def get back to you with updated temps.

I most certainly will. :)

Diablo / Diablo II / Lords of Destruction were like crack to me. Couldn't get enough of them. Spent many a morning downing coffee like a madman to stay awake at work after many early morning runs.

I think what I will do is create a perspective view for yours. Make it look as it has depth to it.

It will be a few days as there are several people ahead of you. Will that be OK?

AceGoober could you make me one if you have the time. I would wear it Proudly. something with a diablo in it. :) Please.