Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And where did mine go.... :sad:

Damn. I hate to see a grown man cry. ;)

Getting back into some sig action now that the chaos has subsided to a low roar.

No worries bud. Your sig will come in due time and in the order which is was taken. And you will love it. I doubt anyone has thought of what I will produce.

On another note for everyone, let me quote a couple of sayings...

"Good things will come to those who wait." - Unknown

"Patience is a virtue. With the exhibited patience, the bounty is ripe with reward." - My foster father whom I miss dearly.

On another note for everyone, let me quote a couple of sayings...

"Good things will come to those who wait." - Unknown

"Patience is a virtue. With the exhibited patience, the bounty is ripe with reward." - My foster father whom I miss dearly.

Sounds good!

Thanks for your work, much appreciated!

:)

DUDE!! I would LOVE a custom siggy... Something dark, dreary, and gruesome. Something that says death metal meets beauty meets 1337 gamer. You could use the info in my current sig as well. I would just love you forever... well, maybe not love, but at least have a deep apperciation for... :nod:

Dude!

You want a sig which is on the dark side? Give me some time to make it right and to take care of those who are before you. It is only fair. ;)

You haven't seen s*** yet. hehe. This should apease, at least for a bit, your darkest thoughts.

Might I present one of my creations?

CatKickerSig1Version4.jpg

DUDE!! I would LOVE a custom siggy... Something dark, dreary, and gruesome. Something that says death metal meets beauty meets 1337 gamer. You could use the info in my current sig as well. I would just love you forever... well, maybe not love, but at least have a deep apperciation for... :nod:

Dude!

You want a sig which is on the dark side? Give me some time to make it right and to take care of those who are before you. It is only fair. ;)

You haven't seen s*** yet. hehe. This should apease, at least for a bit, your darkest thoughts.

Might I present one of my creations?

CatKickerSig1Version4.jpg

That one is cool (kinda pansy for what I'm askin for though LOL), but I would like something more full screen if you know what I mean... And I was just looking through and I love the "morphing" sig effect. That just ROX!! Take your time doing it up man, no big rush... You can't rush an artist anyway. ;) I also like the idea of the hardware logos, but like balanced on either side if you would. You da man fo sho!!!

hehe. You know that you may have asked for too much, eh?

I have seen the dark side of life and it ain't pretty.

If the creation I have in mind does not make people sit in awe in their chairs, then I have not done the job which I set out to do.

Be prepared. ;)

That one is cool (kinda pansy for what I'm askin for though LOL), but I would like something more full screen if you know what I mean... And I was just looking through and I love the "morphing" sig effect. That just ROX!! Take your time doing it up man, no big rush... You can't rush an artist anyway. ;) I also like the idea of the hardware logos, but like balanced on either side if you would. You da man fo sho!!!

hehe. You know that you may have asked for too much, eh?

I have seen the dark side of life and it ain't pretty.

If the creation I have in mind does not make people sit in awe in their chairs, then I have not done the job which I set out to do.

Be prepared. ;)

That sounds just friggin AWESOME!! I, too, have seen the dark side of life in many, many ways. I've watched many people draw their last breath, I've seen freaks at their angriest, I've watched reality take a flying leap into a froth of liquid 3d fractalization (draw your own conclusions), and every new experience is just as beautiful as the last for perception is a giant beast which we as humans have mounted with reins which snap as the beast turns its head to steer us in a direction that we cannot bear to go...

Funny story behind my gaming handle (d3M0n) though. If you look at history, every time entertainment has become the mainstay of a civilization its destruction is never far behind... Here I am, minion of the industry, blithely ignoring the world around me because I prefer to be entertained rather than look upon the destitution of spirit and faith the world has become. I support the exanguination of minds into machines rather than into the outer world where together we can accomplish great works beyond anyone's wildest dreams. But where is this unity of mind? Where is this strength of will? Millions of units stored up in entertainment further the cause of the coming armageddon... I only hope I can get a good seat and watch the show before I get totally obliterated. :cool:

So it only gets a little paradoxical at this point. By exposing the truth of the situation then perhaps we motivate people to unify within the machines and turn the distraction into a weapon... Perhaps someone will realize that choosing the path of destruction is senseless because once all is destroyed, so too is destruction vanquished. So peace, love, and Satan ya'll...

see ya in the ranks,

d3M0n

ps- maybe this will add a bit to your inspiration... :nod:

That sounds just friggin AWESOME!! I, too, have seen the dark side of life in many, many ways. I've watched many people draw their last breath, I've seen freaks at their angriest, I've watched reality take a flying leap into a froth of liquid 3d fractalization (draw your own conclusions), and every new experience is just as beautiful as the last for perception is a giant beast which we as humans have mounted with reins which snap as the beast turns its head to steer us in a direction that we cannot bear to go...

Funny story behind my gaming handle (d3M0n) though. If you look at history, every time entertainment has become the mainstay of a civilization its destruction is never far behind... Here I am, minion of the industry, blithely ignoring the world around me because I prefer to be entertained rather than look upon the destitution of spirit and faith the world has become. I support the exanguination of minds into machines rather than into the outer world where together we can accomplish great works beyond anyone's wildest dreams. But where is this unity of mind? Where is this strength of will? Millions of units stored up in entertainment further the cause of the coming armageddon... I only hope I can get a good seat and watch the show before I get totally obliterated. :cool:

So it only gets a little paradoxical at this point. By exposing the truth of the situation then perhaps we motivate people to unify within the machines and turn the distraction into a weapon... Perhaps someone will realize that choosing the path of destruction is senseless because once all is destroyed, so too is destruction vanquished. So peace, love, and Satan ya'll...

I....need a drink.