Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ace, wanna throw me on the list? I'm in no hurry or anything but after seeing all the great work you've been doing I don't want to feel left out. :) I don't need anything special, but I'd kinda like something to do with Hellgate:London, the paladin characters just look amazing. Let me know if/when I get up there on the list and I'll think up some more ideas so you don't have to do all the work. :)

@divided: Due to the length of your text signature, I won't be able to make the text 'flow with the wind' as originally planned. I can, however, make the logos flow. I'll think of something creative to do with the text and still be readable.

No problems. I've been a little slow getting things done with all the other projects interrupting my time.

There are about 4 people in front of you.

hey umm ace i just wnated to know where i was on the list ....i know i asked a while back ...im not tryin to be a thorn in your foot..but id just like to know...thanks :)

Yessiree Dan. I already got the images for it. :)

Hey Ace, wanna throw me on the list? I'm in no hurry or anything but after seeing all the great work you've been doing I don't want to feel left out. :) I don't need anything special, but I'd kinda like something to do with Hellgate:London, the paladin characters just look amazing. Let me know if/when I get up there on the list and I'll think up some more ideas so you don't have to do all the work. :)