• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i come here mostly to check up on stuff however if someone is leading someone else astray i try to set them straight, but usually someone else has answered the question first so I dont waste my time putting my 2 cents in! ;)

you also have to take into account the amount of useless posts. I don't think that this post should be added to my tally, but it will be, regardless of its complete uninformativity (Webster? write that one down!) There are a lot of people that post useless stuff, but it's still important that we have those posts. It's all part of a forum community and while the post isn't informative, it shows how active and thriving our community is. Wow, that was horribly sappy. I think I'm going to go kill something to redeem myself...

i have been here since febuary 25 2003 5:04 PM and this makes my 451st post lol.

i have been posting more often though latley, 200 of my posts are within the last month or two.

lol im suprised monkey hasnt said anything................................... LOL :lol:

just giving u a hard time lol dont get mad.

shouldnt this go under polls????

anyway I used 2 come here a lot b4 I signed up cause I was lazy

and just read some posts and stuff until one day I decided 2

start posting..... I used to post a lot every day until there was

nothin left to talk about.... heh

Since last november when my new computer system was arrived and was DOA, Couldnt install windows You can check that saga in the help forum Under

" For the love of god and all that is holy!, HELP!!!!!

j5 out

Since last november when my new computer system was arrived and was DOA, Couldnt install windows You can check that saga in the help forum Under

" For the love of god and all that is holy!, HELP!!!!!

j5 out

:lol: Some people just come here for some help and thats it. Kinda like me sometimes

Some people just come here for some help and thats it. Kinda like me sometimes

And people like me come to help people like you. lol

I try to look at everyone's problems and learn from other's mistakes. Then in a couple of days/weeks/etc., when someone else has a similar problem, I explain the solution. Makes everyone happy, as long as it works.