Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also would like to thank you. The Bios CD is the easiest thing I have ever used. Makes flashing the bios as easy as eating pie.

Thanks Duck,

My original intent was to make it as user friendly as I could and look different then anything else available at the time.

I will quote a wise man (old man) from this forum as he said it was "Fun", You know who you are old faht. :nod:

Tmod

Thanks for the kind words.

I apologize to all for the dead time between the CD updates.

Tmod

LOL!!! The man puts his own time into these CD's for the purpose of the betterment of the community, with no desire as far as I can tell to make money off of it. :cool: Then he apologizes for not being timely with his updates! :shake:

Can you imagine what it would be like if companies who are actually profiting from us felt the same "obligation" to the community???? :rolleyes:

so does version 7 boot and does it have the most updated bios for my board?

i relly wanna try it out tmod everyone i talk to seems to love your work

The answer would be Yes & Yes, There have been over two hundred downloads with one issue of no boot but it did work on his laptop.

You have a choice between two of the most recent bios's either the official 0406 or the 0406 from OCZTony.

Tmod

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Tmod for this excellent CD.

I'm one of the many without a floppy drive now, and had actually never flashed a BIOS before. Your CD made it quick and safe. Worked perfectly and as soon as I cleared the CMOS it booted up like a champ.

BIOS flashing is pretty scary to someone who hasn't done it before, because it's one of the relatively few things that can seriously mess up your hardware. The CD really helped my confidence levels, and I'm sure I'll be using it in the future!

Ok so butt kissing is done heheh, but in all sincerity, great great piece of work for DFI owners!

Huzzah!

Does anyone have some info about NF4x Infinity Beta BIOS 03/10/06 that is on TMod's CD 7?

You can find the info or changelog for any file here on the forums or on DFI's site.

I downloaded all files from the official and BETA site as well as modded ones from this forum.

Tmod

Ok I am in the process of gathering new updated programs for my CD and would like to know if anyone has any other additions they would like to see on my CD.

There will be some things I may not be able to add but I would still appreciate any requests.

Here are a couple of updates that will be on the next release.

(1) Hitachi Drive Fitness

(2) Hitachi Feature Tool

(3) WD Data Lifeguard Tools

(4) Any new bios's for the motherboards

I was thinking of adding a bios modding program where the only thing it would do would be to add a new version of the SATA bios or something along those lines. I don't know if that would work correctly but I would like to hear some feedback if you would be interested in this added feature.

Anyway I hope to hear from some of you.

Tmod

hrmm...can i use any of the nf4 bios's for the lp ut nf4 sli-dr?

Yes you can as all of the NF4 LanParty's with the exception of the Expert & Venus use the same bios.

If you look at the menu for the NF4 LanParty you will see a little bar across the menu that states this.

Tmod

I was thinking of adding a bios modding program where the only thing it would do would be to add a new version of the SATA bios or something along those lines. I don't know if that would work correctly but I would like to hear some feedback if you would be interested in this added feature.

nice little tidbit. can you make it for the Sil Image 3114 as well.

God knows SI has to get it right sooner or later :D