Cute Girls You Don't Trust

Fogel

Hey Fogel,

If you want to spare yourself some grief all down the line for the rest of your life, then just be honest to yourself and any woman you meet.  She is letting you know the door is open.  If you feel you want to get involved a little then just be nice and smile back to her. Start a simple conversation and see where she takes it.  If the picture becomes more clear to you then decide if you want to take it personal and go on a date.  At this point its all really harmless to you and to her.  You don't need any clever or comic pick-up lines and if you stumble a little along the way its okay.  We all did/do that.  Life isn't so difficult if you approach it in the right way.  Good luck.

She works at a deli. Ask her if she can give you a footlong after she gets off work. 

No pickup lines? Pah! That's the whole fun of it. :lol: 

She works at a deli. Ask her if she can give you a footlong after she gets off work. 

I have forgotten more women than most men ever have in a lifetime.  Fun of what?   They can have their own fun if given a chance.  Ive never met a woman who likes pick-up lines.  They will sometimes tolerate them and give up a chuckle if they are really clever, but most are not impressed.

Ive screwed plenty of girls that look like they are Property of the Hells Angels.  My privates are still all in tact and hey like Dr Bowtie said......experience counts baby! Sugar is all good.

Edited by Kwok

I have forgotten more women than most men ever have in a lifetime.  Fun of what?   They can have their own fun if given a chance.  Ive never met a woman who likes pick-up lines.  They will sometimes tolerate them and give up a chuckle if they are really clever, but most are not impressed.

I'm engaged to one that loves pickup lines. :lol: They don't work, but we both find them pretty funny. 

That's what I found, once you get over the idea of being rejected the act of asking girls out becomes much easier.

Make sure you think she's interested and then just ya know... ask her out.

Ask her for coffee, ask her for lunch, doesn't matter just make it clear you'd like to hang out with her or her.

Females, don't force the guy to make the first move either!

Often times your advances are oblivious or we're trying to play it safe as we can't tell.

JUST DO IT!

So the girl is into you but you don't know if you would hit-it 'cause she might be too slutty?  

Take it from a married guy, variety is the spice of life!

Next time you see her just and ask her out, or for her number, tell her she's cute and see what she does.  Talk to her for an hour or take her on a date before deciding what you want to do next.  Just don't take too long to do anything at all or she'll blow you off (not in the good way).  What has two thumbs and loves BJ's?   :thumbsup: this guy!

Now if she starts to tell you how she used to suck d1ck for drugs or to make rent or something, you might need to find a new deli.   :nyea:

When you next order your food after you have stated what you want and she ask is there anything else say yes your number. You will then really know the answer to if she is interested in you.

:withstupid:

Dude, here you have nothing to lose.

I think the real fear he has is that he's gonna get with her and she's gonna realize that he's not as big of a guy as she was expecting.  :teehee:

Locutus you crack me up.  You haven't lost your sense of humor at all.  Everytime I read your posts, I do it with the voice of Patrick Stewart.

Lots of advice now Fogel.  Pick up the ball and get moving.