Zimmerman found not guilty

dling

I strongly believe that it was Zimmerman's fault the Trayvon died. He killed him, no question about it. He also instigated the encounter. The problem in the case was the burden of proof that it was or wasn't self defense. Zimmerman didn't have to prove his story, the State had to disprove it, something they were unable to do. This IS justice, no matter how fair or unfair, right or wrong. As for why this case and not other murders garnered media attention, that is a debate. Whether the incident was racially motivated or not(I feel "not,") the media grabbed a killing of a young person of one race by an older person of another and fronted it as racially charged. 

Zimmerman was breaking no laws by following Trayvon.  Had he not attacked and started bashing Zimmerman's head into the pavement the precious little angel would still be alive.  But instead we have one less drug dealer on the streets.  I just hope Zimmerman can actually get back to a normal life.

I also would agree with these statements.

Having been involved with a Crime Watch group previously, I have this to say. The training for Crime watch has one main and important point.....DO NOT approach or intervene! Crime Watch groups are for observing and reporting.

Zimmerman did neither.

It's amazing how people even here with strong opinions about the case have all the facts wrong. I guess I can thank the idiots in media for that since they misreported everything (intentionally) from the start.

I don't understand why every time a non-black person shoots a black person, everyone gets so damn riled up. Why can't we let the case just be dealt with, why does the damn NAACP and what else always find the need to come in and make everything worse than it has to be. The media always finds the need to make everything worse as well. Baby boy my ass, last I checked dealing/possessing drugs is a crime.

@bubba Racism exists for many more reasons than this. Perpetuated by the races themselves. There are stereotypes for a reason. When more children want to be like the gansta next door than the president or their parent or big brother or sister there is a problem.

Like I said had it been two whites or had Mr. Martin killed or maimed Zimmerman where would we be. No national news story at all. It would have been one of the many cases like this that go on day in and day out in the US that no one ever knows about. Spend a day in court watching and see for yourself.

Reality is so far from the ideal.

Whether guilty or not, Zimmerman's Mall Ninjary has made him the new face of legal carry in this country, and that doesn't exactly give me the warm fuzzies.  :(

And the reason there was a media frenzy is because it was about guns.  The anti's wanted to strike a blow for gun control, and the pro's wanted to bolster the case for armed citizenry.  Double fail IMO.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

I think it's pretty clear at this point that GZ wasn't guilty of the crime he was charged with.  Initially the boots on the ground (local police force) refused to arrest him, the local prosecutor refused to pursue charges, and now a jury has acquitted him of the original charge of 2nd degree murder, as well as the lesser charge of manslaughter that the judge allowed in the 11th hour of the trial.  How many more assurances does anyone need that justice was carried out according to the word of the law?

If it hadn't been for the media, J.Jackson, A.Sharpton, NAACP etc. pursuing their hidden agendas this wouldn't have ever gone to trial to begin with.  If the "specia" prosecutor had a lick of sense they would have originally charged him with manslaughter to begin with and they might have made a case and even gotten a conviction on that charge.

As an example of how the media machine works in this country do some research on the Christian - Newsom murders and then ask yourself if you watched, heard or read any national coverage on that heinous black on white crime.....

Based on the evidence the right verdict was delivered.  My thoughts: Trayvon Martin should still be alive, Zimmerman should not be in jail.  Guns/Gun laws are not to blame.

The liberal controlled media, television news, news papers, magazines, radio; all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon;  NOT 17 year old Trayvon.

In reality "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood 6-2" tall and weighed 175 pounds.

Edit : Pic              

I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die. I am saying the media in the USA is controled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things there way.

Edited by Braegnok

Yeah I've been pissed off with the whole little kid picture thing. What the hell is that all about anyway?? Someone with internet skillz needs to find some baby pictures of Zimmerman and then maybe everyone will suddenly feel bad for him...

Maybe the last time anyone remembers him as a good kid was when he was 12 or 13 but... there's something called the past and the present. 4-5 years is a lot of time (especially for a rapidly growing, hormonal teenager)

Edited by IVIYTH0S