Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

I'm sure I'll find the problem. I wasn't real happy or calm yesterday after finding out that a rig with some carefully selected, pricey components couldn't finish a work unit and I am going to be running my business with this machine. Maybe I will get lucky and it will be a software issue..

I'll hit it with memtest for windows and see what's what..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tasr, that's incredible. Nice... you're totally carrying this team.

Well I’m not really trying to carry the team. I have notice a big drop in team participation.

Maybe if other could step up and help out that would great. Even to see some past folders return would be great.

Those that Fold thank you so much. :)

ps3 is doing alright, 1,100 points today. Completed 11 WU's in the last couple days.

Funny thing is I had my monitor off and must have bumped the hdmi cable while I was sleeping and thought I had fryed my ps3 but the cable was just loose lol

.....Funny thing is I had my monitor off and must have bumped the hdmi cable while I was sleeping and thought I had fryed my ps3 but the cable was just loose lol
You sleep with your ps3........:rolleyes:

I guess you really love gaming.......:)

.......Should have a thorough run of 72 hours memtest 3.3 when I get back to work..
Why? If you’re having memory issues don’t you think a 8-12hr memtest is just as good?

Remember there is OCDB stable, gaming stable and Folding stable. I have often changed my clock settings after getting OCDB stable on my Folding rigs. Some go up and some go down.

My toughest rig is the C2D 4300 and DFI LP ICFX3200-T2R/G. The easiest by far are my DFI Expert rigs. I believe I even went up in FSB along with some memory tweaks to get them Folding stable.

I was running an overnight memtest, got sicker than heck and haven't been back to the shop in a couple of days, otherwise overnight is plenty. I have a VPN setup and remote access from the house but that doesn't do me any good until I boot Windows..

Yep, a picture speaks a thousand words. tasr, you da man!

I am re-running all stability tests for the OCDB and then some, to figure out what the hell is going on with my rig. Out of nowhere the SMP client seems to hang randomly with no indication of anything going wrong in the log file. I've tried clean installs, going back to stock settings etc. I just don't know....

I ran down to the shop real quick and memtest was clean so I uninstalled the SMP client and set up two consoles, it's the only thing I could think of as I know that rig is stable.. We'll see how it goes over the next couple of days now that I am able to remote in..