Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have you beat for least amount of production lately. My #1 and #2 rigs have been changing weekly so the only things I have had folding for the last few months are my laptop and my fileserver, they are both going for another team though.

I do plan to get back on track soon though. Hopefully I will have my P5K installed and operating in the next couple of days so my main rig can be running again. I moved an AM2 based rig into my shop so that will come on line as soon as I finish transferring 8 years worth of data off the old shop rig. I don't expect this to go quick though. I'm spending 12 hours a day at work so when it's quitting time I slam the lid and haul butt. I have a VPN set up but I get home grab a beer and that is pretty much the end..

CPDMF,

That’s great that you’re folding even if it’s not with team 45454. :) What team do you fold with? Are you SMP folding?

Man if you’re not SMP folding you could be doing so much more. Well maybe you are with your rigs. With 12hr at work you could be pounding out some WU with SMP. There are some good threads here at the Street for setting up Linux SMP folding. If you want a real easy SMP folding setup check out the Windows SMP client.

I give some CPU cycles to team 45 (AOA). Looks like I forgot to start the SMP client last time I rebooted my laptop and missed out on a couple months of folding. Didn't even catch it until just now after I finished tearing down my main rig and grabbed my laptop to check the street.

I give some CPU cycles to team 45 (AOA). Looks like I forgot to start the SMP client last time I rebooted my laptop and missed out on a couple months of folding. Didn't even catch it until just now after I finished tearing down my main rig and grabbed my laptop to check the street.

Hey I missed two months of folding on my main rig because the beta client expired. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

Hey I missed two months of folding on my main rig because the beta client expired. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

I physically check my folding rigs twice a day. :)

There is also a folding monitoring utility you could use. FaHMon