Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. :) Just doing my part. I wish I could do more.

I recently did a 100 mile bike ride in the Philly area with over 8000ft :eek: of elevation. I raised $1115.00 for the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) of cancer research. I completed the ride in 5 hr 58 min. Yes I’m in pretty good shape.

This was my donation page.

This is me at the finish line of the 100 miles.

1LS07b.jpg

If you want more info about LAF go here. You can also fill out the online petition.

We need to UNITE to make cancer a national priority. Call or write your representative, tell your family and friends to do the same.

WE can do more!

I keep getting units ending early at 50% completion on my AM2, don't know what the issue is there or even what end it's on, mine or f@h..

Personally I think FAH is more stressful on ram subsystems in some ways than any other stress test. I swear, FAH has given me fits on otherwise stable overclocks.

No overclock, it's an Opty 1210 on a Tyan Tomcat n3400B with 2 Gigs of ECC DDR2-667.

I ran my normal 24 hour prime and then a 24 hour loop of 3D01 as a burn in without issue so I figured it was good.

Looks like I have my work cut out for me. I was hoping for an easier solution..

I will give it a shot, I'll also bring a couple sets of memory from my home rigs and test that out as well.

I figured I would run the rig for a couple of weeks before I took my old rig offline. I'm getting anxious though but if it won't fold there's a problem that needs to be addressed before I start transferring 8 years of data over.