Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

Anyone else noticing that their SMP points haven't been updated in a few days now? I've probably gained another 6k or more in the last three days and only my mom's rigs regular 200-500 point WUs are giving me anything.
I didn't turn out a lot of work over the weekend but my points are there.

Good production there Splave. I don't have my stuff turned up because I'm back on air cooling while I make some changes to my rigs but I'll get some serious production going soon.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else noticing that their SMP points haven't been updated in a few days now? I've probably gained another 6k or more in the last three days and only my mom's rigs regular 200-500 point WUs are giving me anything.
All six of my SMP rigs are folding and updating just find. A occasional shut down of a rig but that’s only to a flaky APC I bought.

I would love you see some fellow folders return and get busy...........don't make me name....name.....

I have my #1 sig rig and a Core Duo T2300 mobile on a MSI 945 speedster. Still running the MSI rig at stock 1.66Ghz, way undervolted so it stays cool and I didn't even see a jump on my electric meter.

Well, I got my wife's rig and my HTPC folding again, but my main one is still down.
Way to go Steve..............Welcome back to the fold. :)

You should get a third rig going for your baby and make it a family affair………hehehehe

Well my HTPC is basically my kid's since it has all his movies on it. :)

The thumb screws of the Tunic tower in my main rig got messed up during my move. I should have unmounted the cooler before going on a 10 hour road trip.

When I unpacked the machine the thumb part actually popped off the screw shaft and the cooler was hanging on by one screw :eek:

I hope I didn't mess up the CPU since it's lid-less. It's my own fault, shouldn't have been so lazy.