NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most 4 layer boards will have one less ground plane which helps power distribution and the traces are closer together.

A 6 layer board is more complex but allows for larger traces with more room between the traces for less crosstalk.

Wonder why they specify 4 layer? ;)

Most 4 layer boards will have one less ground plane which helps power distribution and the traces are closer together.

A 6 layer board is more complex but allows for larger traces with more room between the traces for less crosstalk.

was that to me? :P note the ;)

System up, first run:

size.jpg

size.jpg

Confirm, this board don't like OCZ Platinum. Only 2T. 1T max 230Mhz same timings.

Mine is PC 3200 Rev 2 TCCD.

The CPu can Hit at same voltage 2700mhz.

The score in 2T at SPI for me is strange. Too low.

System up, first run:

size.jpg

size.jpg

Confirm, this board don't like OCZ Platinum. Only 2T. 1T max 230Mhz same timings.

Mine is PC 3200 Rev 2 TCCD.

The CPu can Hit at same voltage 2700mhz.

The score in 2T at SPI for me is strange. Too low.

*ahem*

hey nubius, at that speed it should be speedy enough for whatever programs you launch on it, once its tweaked out to perfection then go for the ultimate but for now looking good dude, small increments is probably the best approach
Yeah, I definitely noticed a speed in crease in BF2 loading so the OC'ing hasnt gone in vain :D

However, I believe I will be keeping it at this speed until a new BIOS revision comes out, or unless I just get that antsy again lol, but right now...not knowing the true voltage or temperature and basically OC'ing in the dark isn't my stlye :P

Plus I havent gotten a true feel for this CPU as I've just got it up and running as of this previous saturday....I REALLY hope I can hit 2.8GHz.....I'll be somewhat let down if I don't even though of course I know OC'ing is the luck of the draw, but man I've been seeing some damn fine OC's on this chip from air, so I figured with water cooling I'd easily be able to get 2.8

2.5GHz was what I was running on my XP-M.....even though of course this is faster clock per clock I want to get off of 2.5GHz already :P

can you please post your date from the bios!?

I am at work now, but as i can remember (left corner) postscreen 02-06-XXXXXXXX

Tonight when i got home i will have a look for you, but i am almost certain.

And yours if my ask?