NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Well, I got my board last Friday and after setting up my water cooling this weekend I finally got into some overclocking the last couple days.

System is:

Venice 3200+

2x512 Mushkin Redline PC4000

X800XT PE

Everything booted up first try without error. Temperature readings seem weird in BIOS, mainboard, cpu and case all seem to be about the same ~39C. MBM is acting weird too, temp will spike up to 71C sometimes for a few minutes (although I may have MBM configured incorrectly, anyone know which sensor name CPU corresponds to?). The highest I can get my Redline PC 4000 up to with 3.2v is 235 at 2-3-2-6 1T. It get memtest errors at 235 2-2-2-5 1T at 3.2. I'll probably try seeing how high I can get it at 2T tomorrow. Priming at 10x235 now. Haven't had any bluescreens yet. :cool:

Edit: Also, I seem to remember only seeing 3 options for mem dividers. This is my first DFI board, but I don't think there was an option for ~180. Is this a standard BIOS thing or are these dividers usually released in non official BIOS?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at work now, but as i can remember (left corner) postscreen 02-06-XXXXXXXX

Tonight when i got home i will have a look for you, but i am almost certain.

And yours if my ask?

its ok thx its the same on my board

Well, I got my board last Friday and after setting up my water cooling this weekend I finally got into some overclocking the last couple days.

System is:

Venice 3200+

2x512 Mushkin Redline PC4000

X800XT PE

Everything booted up first try without error. Temperature readings seem weird in BIOS, mainboard, cpu and case all seem to be about the same ~39C. MBM is acting weird too, temp will spike up to 71C sometimes for a few minutes (although I may have MBM configured incorrectly, anyone know which sensor name CPU corresponds to?). The highest I can get my Redline PC 4000 up to with 3.2v is 235 at 2-3-2-6 1T. It get memtest errors at 235 2-2-2-5 1T at 3.2. I'll probably try seeing how high I can get it at 2T tomorrow. Priming at 10x235 now. Haven't had any bluescreens yet. :cool:

I threw some Redline XP3200's in yesterday and noticed the same thing. Testing one stick using memtest I can take it up to around 245mhz without errors but the other stick throws errors at around 230mhz. Trying to run them together in dual channel 1T isn't working out to swell :) Are your Redlines new to you or have you had them running in another board with good results?

I threw some Redline XP3200's in yesterday and noticed the same thing. Testing one stick using memtest I can take it up to around 245mhz without errors but the other stick throws errors at around 230mhz. Trying to run them together in dual channel 1T isn't working out to swell :) Are your Redlines new to you or have you had them running in another board with good results?

These are new, I was hoping I'd get lucky like some and be able to run them at 250 2-2-2-5 1T with 3.1-2v. The problem is now I don't know for sure if its the board or the memory. :)

i had my HTT at 208, eveything else was default and i was using the computer all day and when i shut down and came to start it up this morning i had to flash bios to get into windows because it was just a black screen.. why would it run fine and then act up after i shut down?

These are new, I was hoping I'd get lucky like some and be able to run them at 250 2-2-2-5 1T with 3.1-2v. The problem is now I don't know for sure if its the board or the memory. :)

Exacto mundo...That's why I asked. I need to maybe set my LP NF3 754 back up so I can get a better handle on some of the newer memory modules I've picked up...

Still though, kinda bothers me about the difference between the two sticks. My PQI turbos failed within 3mhz of each other testing seperately so that has nothing to do with the new board with regard to the redlines so far as I'm concerned. One stick is consistent and fails at the same point in slot one or three and the other fails by about 5mhz quicker in slot one so I think it's just a bad matched pair....that don't match ;)

i had my HTT at 208, eveything else was default and i was using the computer all day and when i shut down and came to start it up this morning i had to flash bios to get into windows because it was just a black screen.. why would it run fine and then act up after i shut down?

TWINX512-3200C2 XMS3200 512MB 2-3-3-6 * 2x184 DIMM Black

TWINX512-3200C2PT XMS3200 512MB 2-3-3-6 * 2x184 DIMM Platinum

Is your memory either of the above? One stick or two. And before you answer that, did you do any testing in memtest86? Even though you've only bumped up to 208mhz you will need to increase the voltage to around 2.8v to run that memory overclocked if it is indeed the CMX512 variety...

TWINX512-3200C2 XMS3200 512MB 2-3-3-6 * 2x184 DIMM Black

TWINX512-3200C2PT XMS3200 512MB 2-3-3-6 * 2x184 DIMM Platinum

Is your memory either of the above? One stick or two. And before you answer that, did you do any testing in memtest86? Even though you've only bumped up to 208mhz you will need to increase the voltage to around 2.8v to run that memory overclocked if it is indeed the CMX512 variety...

CMX512-3200XL 1x512 2-2-2-5

( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820145520 )

thinking about selling that, and getting something better? =/

Second run:

3d23004sr.jpg

atweak3000re.jpg

HTT 3x

MEM @2.9v

CHipset @1.75v

Video card 9800pro@xt

Liquid cooled.

Don't look Cpu voltage, is only for test (like this the only think that create problem isN't cpu. :) )

My OCZ Platinum PC3200 Rev 2 hate 1T. I can use 1T from 200mhz to 230mhz.

Bye.

AG : The images are Ok?

Bye.