NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CMX512-3200XL 1x512 2-2-2-5

( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820145520 )

thinking about selling that, and getting something better? =/

Don't know for sure yet (like anyone does :P ) if TCCD is a problem at this point on this board...Mine is and I think GIASAN is having a problem as well...

Regardless of that, if yer gonna get rid of it look for a 1G dual channel kit. Wouldn't buy anything new right this minute if I were you until things settle and sort on this particular mobo, especially if it's all you've got to work with right now...

You may need to set your command rate to 2T for now...

Don't know for sure yet (like anyone does :P ) if TCCD is a problem at this point on this board...Mine is and I think GIASAN is having a problem as well...

Regardless of that, if yer gonna get rid of it look for a 1G dual channel kit. Wouldn't buy anything new right this minute if I were you until things settle and sort on this particular mobo, especially if it's all you've got to work with right now...

You may need to set your command rate to 2T for now...

Yes i have problem whit 1T and my Platinum Rev 2 PC 3200 TCCD.

I can use 1T from 200mhz to 230mhz not same timings that i have show up but much tighter.

Whit 2T no proble as you can see.

The test continue........

Bye.

AG said!!!>>>i wouldnt buy anything until we can get a bios to fix these initial issues...

/

|

|

|

|

Whut him said...............................................................!!!

RGone... :D

i wouldnt buy anything until we can get a bios to fix these initial issues...pointless to try and go any further until initial issues are resolved, then we can move on from there.

I hope that the problem whit OCZ tccd or other TCCD tha have problem can be resolved.

The board soffering cold boot.

GIASAN fix the d*mn signature man. I looked to see what power supply you had so I could REPORT what is seen and said and because you have not followed the forum request for a signature that is reflective of your system in the real world> well you just may have caused more headache for others that come along later.

Relavent and specific signature made here will help a lot as some users might "recognize" your setup and problem...

RGone... :dog:

EDIT: AG and I are waiting for a 'real' bios fix. He spent some 8 of his man hours yesterday and I spent almost 12 hours working to get the information to bios engineers about this board. So we are NOT just running around babbling and bubbling in this thread. However let me say one thing. My BT TCCD runs freeken fine on the board to 262FSB at 1T. RGone...Again...

i had my HTT at 208, eveything else was default and i was using the computer all day and when i shut down and came to start it up this morning i had to flash bios to get into windows because it was just a black screen.. why would it run fine and then act up after i shut down?

It is cold boot.

Do like this: power up PC ----> PC don't start led blinking -------> simple push the reset botton whitout power down the PC.

Exuse for my english.

:tooth:

GIASAN fix the d*mn signature man. I looked to see what power supply you had so I could REPORT what is seen and said and because you have not followed the forum request for a signature that is reflective of your system in the real world> well you just may have caused more headache for others that come along later.

Relavent and specific signature made here will help a lot as some users might "recognize" your setup and problem...

EDIT: AG and I are waiting for a 'real' bios fix. He spent some 8 of his man hours yesterday and I spent almost 12 hours working to get the information to bios engineers about this board. So we are NOT just running around babbling and bubbling in this thread. However let me say one thing. My BT TCCD runs freeken fine on the board to 262FSB at 1T. RGone...Again...

You don like peace (pace in italian).

OK edit my signatur.

well you just may have caused more headache for others that come along later.

Becouse is the first time that i receved this recall in a forum. Nothin in XS, nothing in bledinedge, nothing in HW and other.

I'm the first person that i think that a forum is for help and exchange experiences.

And that what i do. If for you i have mistaken only for my sign, i can say anithing.

It is cold boot.

Do like this: power up PC ----> PC don't start led blinking -------> simple push the reset botton whitout power down the PC.

Exuse for my english.

:tooth:

lol.. so if it happens again i leave it on, push reset then it should be fixed? is that correct?

This right here is THE information I need to be able to send to engineers in Taiwan. OCZ powerstream 520W

The name and model and rating of power supply.

Thank you.

RGone...