NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Prime95 - 3DM01 -CPUZ...No OC on one stick of PQI turbo memory - No GFX OC

prime3d01cpuz2750mhz622056ns.th.jpg

im thinking about selling this Corsair XMS pc3200 and the Samsung TCC4 pc3200 i have laying around to get 1gb of good ram that i can OC and wont hold me back :) care to make any suggestions?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear I'm not the only one who noticed this. So all you people who couldn't boot with 1T, did you try my suggestion of setting Twr to 2?
Hmmm, I musta missed that tip....mines sitting at 3 right now, hadn't tried setting the twr to 2 yet...perhaps I will try it a little in the future.

Alright, a little update from me.

I've achieved 315 HTT, I stopped there, but I think it can go higher.

My Sandy went to 2.9Ghz (air cooled) on about 1.6v.

That's nice...mine seems to like 2.5GHz at 1.55 + 3 which is reading about 1.63v right now....I've only had the CPU for 4 days so I believe it needs to burn in a little because trying to go to 2.6 required the thing to go up by another .2 which is ridiculous IMO......so I think I'll have to stick to 2.5GHz for a while until the next BIOS is released and then from there it'll be burned in and I can push it a bit further.

Fastest 1m time I was able to get was 33.687seconds at 2.6GHz although it'd fail prime within 15 minutes so if it was actually stable I'm sure it'd be a tad bit lower although I wouldn't expect a whole lot.

hey guys....I'm at the moment in the middle of the living room in a house full of boxes (moving to the UK end of the week)

So I had to pack the pc's, I'm typing this on my dads laptop..

can anyone give me an update on new things? New Bios maybe?

There are again like 15 pages more :nod:

thanks!

hey guys....I'm at the moment in the middle of the living room in a house full of boxes (moving to the UK end of the week)

So I had to pack the pc's, I'm typing this on my dads laptop..

can anyone give me an update on new things? New Bios maybe?

There are again like 15 pages more :nod:

thanks!

Uh..lets see. No new bios. The board rocks....uhm...lets see what else....Ahh :sweat: hell yer just gonna have to read the whole damn thread over!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim - yeah I just posted on page 51 last night and bam 4 pages to go through the next morning lol.

As far as Im aware Angry_Games and possibly RGone too have already put in the word to Taiwan about the most relevent issues...which thus far seem to be voltages, possibly temps, the 1T timing issue, and apparently the Trp timing as well acting up....beyond that I'm not sure what other specifications they've put in.

Also within 1 day I seemed to have already misplaced my manual :P

I'm a blind or was there no CPU Multiplier option in the BIOS?

haha thanx alot :(:sweat:

But how can the board rock with this crappy bios? lol :D :nod:

People must have some unrealsitic expectations of what a BIOS should have, because this thing is perfect. I think anyone who leaves their RAM settings on Auto might ahve some problems, but go buy a Dell if you want quick and easy. This board is excellent, it has been out for 1 week and 1 day you can't forget.

There is no reason to wait to buy it. Forget the UK, forget your dad's laptop and go buy this board now.

Tim - yeah I just posted on page 51 last night and bam 4 pages to go through the next morning lol.

As far as Im aware Angry_Games and possibly RGone too have already put in the word to Taiwan about the most relevent issues...which thus far seem to be voltages, possibly temps, the 1T timing issue, and apparently the Trp timing as well acting up....beyond that I'm not sure what other specifications they've put in.

Also within 1 day I seemed to have already misplaced my manual :P

I'm a blind or was there no CPU Multiplier option in the BIOS?

The printed manual is about as sparse as they come. Use the manual that comes on the CD...Multiplier is "Hammer Fid Control" if that's what yer asking?

I've read that a new bios should be out by the end of next week.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Please let's not start a whole series of speculation posts...........I beg you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!