NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

(geez who uses 8 drives?)

*raises hand* ... :rolleyes:

Dammit though - I had hoped that the board would come out looking like the Hardware Analysis picture of the board - with the 8 SATA ports. The best thing about where THOSE ones were placed was that they were all in the bottom right of the board - it's going to be really quite annoying to keep the case clean with them right under the CPU socket.

Almost like my Neo2 really, but I guess the reasoning behind putting them there is the same reason they did it on the Neo2. Just don't know why in the HA pic there were 8.. and all down in the bottom right, which was ideal.

---dens

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=.= 8 drives........

was hoping it to be a Lanparty.. not UT =/

but oh well.. means i still don't get the extra accessories as i only got the ultra-d nf4

the 2 under the cpu socket will be a pain for those with big heatsinks.. but really man.. 8 drives?

the 2 under the cpu socket will be a pain for those with big heatsinks.. but really man.. 8 drives?

Haha.. yeah...

I have several RAID arrays, and in addition to just liking to have a decent amount of storage space, it helps when i'm doing video editing stuff.

I'm hoping there won't be anything obstructing the installation of an XP120 onto this board, unlike my Neo2. I don't like cap-bending if I can avoid it :)

---dens

This Board would have made an EXCELLENT Fathers' Day Present. But Common Sense (AKA My WIFE) suggested we pay the Property Taxes First, and then Look at the Board again at the end of August.

why dont you wait a few weeks, let AG and Rgone and the handful of the I gotta have this first types to Identify if any problems or compatibilites with the board and then after a few weeks order it up on July 1st and typically 2 to 3 days later its in your home and that means you have yourself a nice 4th of July present, the cool thing will be most people are off on the 4th so you have a new toy to play with all day :D

my 2 cents, its actually not a bad idea probably to wait a few weeks as AG has already stated

A_G, thanks for keeping us informed about the board. Im looking forward to hearing how it is. My DFI NF3 250's are very stable, and OC quite well, I think this will make a nice labor day present to myself ;)

why dont you wait a few weeks, let AG and Rgone and the handful of the I gotta have this first types to Identify if any problems or compatibilites with the board and then after a few weeks order it up on July 1st and typically 2 to 3 days later its in your home and that means you have yourself a nice 4th of July present, the cool thing will be most people are off on the 4th so you have a new toy to play with all day :D

my 2 cents, its actually not a bad idea probably to wait a few weeks as AG has already stated

Beleve it or not some people actualy enjoy testing things out and finding the best settings not so much got to have but enjoy playing with and enjoy helping others with. I am pretty tempted to get this for my Ti4200 as a media rig how do you think I am going to do in 3D mark 05 LOL.

damn..Ti4200?

i'm gonna overclock till my GF2 will rip ur Ti4200 apart :P

get one Joe.. looks like a nice board to me :D

No way your GF2 is going to beat mine it is turbocharged got a fan on the fan. :tooth: Dont make fun of the Ti that thing overclocked like crazy. Faster than the normal FX cards directx9 excluded.

OK I suddenly feel like an extra from the Fast and the Furious.