NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Hmmm, thought you had a 4000+ SD to play around with? Or is that also another chip you don't really want to pull out? I can understand the X2 honestly, plus I'd much rather use an SD or venice for OC'ing purposes........well of course I'm being biased though since I have a venice, I'd like to see how that board and CPU get along with each other :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SD is in my main rig that I am using right now @ 2880Mhz, all watercooled (including both 6600GT's in SLI) and such...don't really feel like fooling with it...but I'd rather fool with it and put the X2 in it than give the X2 to my brother haha.

SD is in my main rig that I am using right now @ 2880Mhz, all watercooled (including both 6600GT's in SLI) and such...don't really feel like fooling with it...
Ahh yeah, no way I'd want to particular deal with removing the water cooling block for a rather short period test.....you should just make up some excuse to not allow your bro to have the X2 :P

Could you please (once you get the board) report back with if it has X2 support?
Don't believe he has to have the board to know that, I'm pretty sure the BIOS section can inform you what latest BIOSes have support......I know I remember asking if the venices and SD's would be supported when shipped and he said yes, but I can't remember what BIOS version he said they'd ship with =/

I think it will indeed be able to support X2 but don't quote me on that :P main point of mine is I think he can tell you without needing the board

Don't believe he has to have the board to know that, I'm pretty sure the BIOS section can inform you what latest BIOSes have support......I know I remember asking if the venices and SD's would be supported when shipped and he said yes, but I can't remember what BIOS version he said they'd ship with =/

I think it will indeed be able to support X2 but don't quote me on that :P main point of mine is I think he can tell you without needing the board

Yeah, I'm curious if it has X2 support with the BIOS it comes with.

All 939 nForce3/4 motherboards support the core, but since this is a brand new board, you'd think it would officially come supported.

Thats all I'm curious about.

if you're talking about cause we said "tuesday" then no I don't believe it's literally tomorrow lol.........Tuesday is the universal date in which all DFI things are released...........the Tuesday of which month or year, however, is never determined :shake: :nod:

But yeah, AG should be having the board by wednesday or thursday......and some guy said they had them in stock in the netherlands that he'd have one by thursday, but who knows if that's true........as for when it'll be available at a place like newegg, I have no clue

if you're talking about cause we said "tuesday" then no I don't believe it's literally tomorrow lol.........Tuesday is the universal date in which all DFI things are released...........the Tuesday of which month or year, however, is never determined :shake: :nod:

But yeah, AG should be having the board by wednesday or thursday......and some guy said they had them in stock in the netherlands that he'd have one by thursday, but who knows if that's true........as for when it'll be available at a place like newegg, I have no clue

Oh believe me..it's true... :nod: