271 members have voted

1. 1.

• Thermaltake
    • Koolance
    • Cooler Master
    • Lian Li
    • Antec

Cooler MAster CM Stacker :D

I use the same. It's wonderful ! Large space, nice looking case w/ Side Windows it's great !

BUT not easy to add components because many screws (some case on the market are screwless, but not this one at all)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

>Originally Posted by Majin Vegita

>i found a place to get them refubished w/ no side window for like 80$

>shipped.... donno what refurbished intails tho.....

Majin,

I believe someone else also asked you about the source you said you found for refurbished CoolerMasrer CM Stackers. Was this a true statement or pie-in-the-sky? I just bought a retail CM Stacker. Haven't used it yet, but I'm really impressed with it already. Having large hands, I've always opted for the bigger cases. I'm sure alot of us would like to know about the refurbished CM Stacker cases, though. We don't have to beg do we?

Ojon

no no hoax.. last ones i seen went for 120 shipped

watch ebay :-)

i haven't gotten one yet so buyer beware... i don't know how refurbished they are... but the guys name is coolerplanet... he gets some other nice coolermaster cases too.... but as i said... a y o r

Angry Games,

Excuse the lateness of this message (I'm posting a reply to a message you wrote back in the end of May). I'm trying to find the crossflow fan and the windowed left side panel for the CMStacker. Seeing that you had the cross flow fan at the time, you probably know where to get them both by now. They aren't listed on the CoolerMaster website.

Ojon

by far, my favorite case is the antec plusview 1000, roomy, expansive, lots of room for big fans, built in washable air filter, 5+ fans, HEAVY - sleek. no raidmax plasticy looking poo :P

i`d like to buy a p180, but untill they ship with windows, i dont see myself buying one

Angry Games,

Excuse the lateness of this message (I'm posting a reply to a message you wrote back in the end of May). I'm trying to find the crossflow fan and the windowed left side panel for the CMStacker. Seeing that you had the cross flow fan at the time, you probably know where to get them both by now. They aren't listed on the CoolerMaster website.

Ojon

Obviously Angry Games is busy with the 64-bit forum now. Can anyone else answer this message? I've Google'd and come up with a load of foreign sites. Sites from the UK, Germany, Denmark, etc. But I'd like to order from the USA.

Anyone?

Ojon

P.S. I have found sources for the windowed side panel and the cross flow fan. I just need the 4-in-3 modules.