• Koolance
    • Cooler Master
    • Lian Li
    • Antec

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta chaulk up the hat to the Aero Cool Spiral Galaxies. I love the case, only problem is after adding active cooling to the north bridge I can not get the wind tunnel installed with out cutting it.

Anyone taken any consideration into a TT Armor?

Now I am no expert when it comes to cases, but I do know what spacious is, and TT Armor is the epitomy of spacious. Take a look at how it dwarfs the NF4 SLI-DR board:

:shake:

heavy or not, i was looking at that cases specs last night, and it's quite nice, filter for front drive bay intakes/airflow path, only thing i didn't like were the 2 sides in the front that make up a 1/2 door (cover ccfl's) are they removable?

hehehe owned by the zalman fanless case

Guest burningrave101

The thing i dont like about the new Thermaltake cases is the cheap thin quality of the aluminum and those stupid green PCI retention brackets that dont work worth anything. I had a Thermaltake Tsunami for a while and the clips just kept popping out of the slots when i would try to install or remove something. They just dont hold the cards in place like good thumbscrews.

The thing i dont like about the new Thermaltake cases is the cheap thin quality of the aluminum and those stupid green PCI retention brackets that dont work worth anything. I had a Thermaltake Tsunami for a while and the clips just kept popping out of the slots when i would try to install or remove something. They just dont hold the cards in place like good thumbscrews.

heh,my xaser skull is quality metal, and those retention brackets i hear ya on. except mine have never come un clipped, actually, they proved to be a pain when adding fans ect (got in way) and i actually broke one (making it super hard to release) the one for my agp slot ofcourse :P

thumbscrews :nod: