68 members have voted

1. 1. Addicted To Your Comp?

• 30 Mins a day?
    • 1 Hours a day?
    • 2-4 Hours a day?
    • 5-10 Hours a Day?
    • Just Get on to chat
    • All day Oc'ing and Modding and Researching

Hmm i think i've done 20+ hrs in online gaming tourneys. (not LAN that doesn't count, n the guys @ PSU r loosahs for having an age restriction >8)

I normally do 2-4 (sometimes the all night 16hrs w.o. HW) school day, 4+ during the summer

:blink:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i just wanted to see what you guys do on your comp and how long your on it. Its 6 oclock now in the morning and i cant go to bed after only getting 2 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours so i dunno what the heck is going on and um i gotta all night lan to stay up so im screwed plus im gonna get stoned so im gonna be pretty tired.PEACE AND LUV 2 DA HOMIES YO. No j/m (cant you tell that i need sleep).Oh and im on my comp bout 10+ hours cause im 14-almost 15 and i cant find a fuxin job.

I usually spend about 4 hours on per day, but on the weekends I spend more. Especially right now since I just got Alien vs. Predator 2 (awesome game) I'll spend 4 hours just playing that.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm addicted to my computer.. either that or it is my hobby, but I do everything on the computer. I chat, read, write, do homework, go to school online, play games, listn to music, download everything and do just about everything on here. If I sit here long enough I might start looking like this computer.