What's your favourite food?

What's your favourite food? Is it comfort food, fancy french, kraft mac-n-cheese? You like it.... Post it here!

I cant say as that I really have a favourite food. There is so much out there that is fantastic. And there is so much out there that I haven't even tasted.

But here's a couple ideas:

Asian Braised Short Ribs with Soy Apricot BBQ Sauce

Lemongrass Garlic and Chili Grilled Lobster Tails

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But here's a couple ideas:

Asian Braised Short Ribs with Soy Apricot BBQ Sauce

Lemongrass Garlic and Chili Grilled Lobster Tails

Fire up the grill, I'll be right over!

Well, being Pole/Czech, and not having any real ethnic food outside of Sausage, :D

I LOVE ITALIAN FOOD, Ravioli, Angel Hair Pasta, Lasagna, except for Gnocchi, don't like Italian desserts much.

LOVE MEXICAN FOOD, tacos hard, not soft shell. Enchilladas and Gucamole!

Haven't had any of it in years, though. Working on my body. Trying to stick w/ "the beach". ;)

Hey, just where is Crapsburg NY anyway?

Anything cajun as long as it does not involve fish.

My real favorate is a big hunk of steak with peppercorns heat up a large iorn skilit untill it is red hot throw the steak on and burn one side flip it over burn the other side but leave the inside almost raw.

yeah spicy food rocks. thai, spanish, mexican, chinese, cajun is great..... oh hey, jamaican is f*n excellent if its prepared by jamaicans.

crapsburgh is a derivative of s*tsburgh, or what is on the maps as plattsburgh. about 50 minutes south of montreal. north of albany. it really sucks here, for example, i went to 4 computer stores before i found a 32 meg pci vga card. all the rest didnt even have a geforce 6 series in the store! grr...

yeah spicy food rocks. thai, spanish, mexican, chinese, cajun is great..... oh hey, jamaican is f*n excellent if its prepared by jamaicans.

crapsburgh is a derivative of s*tsburgh, or what is on the maps as plattsburgh. about 50 minutes south of montreal. north of albany. it really sucks here, for example, i went to 4 computer stores before i found a 32 meg pci vga card. all the rest didnt even have a geforce 6 series in the store! grr...

Yep, I thought is was a derivative of sh*tsburgh, and it sure does suck, I'm due east of you.

Anyway, back to your thread.

I like shrimp scampi too.

almost anything momma cooks...she's really come around as a cook in the last two years!!!

she makes me this carrot cake...that must weigh about 15 pounds holy crap...its REAL handmade carrot cake where she has to grind up carrots etc.

i need to start a 'momma food processor' fund for a food processor, then after that a 'momma sharp knife fund' cuz all of our knives suck, then a 'momma kitchen mixer' fund to get her one of those great $300 professional mixers

Well Id go with the knives. In the kitchen Ure handicapped wo a set of good knives. I myself have a set of Dreizack German Cook knives that i can really recommend. But then WMF or Zwilling are really good as well. The Germans my seem boring and a bit rude from time to time but when it comes to metal industry they REWL.

As for food....

Mexican is good as long as its spicy..

But:

Som lightly grilled Duck Breast with Potatoes, carrots, onions made in the ofen with some Thyme, rosemary and garlic. Served with Sauce Bearnaise and a Tomato onion salad probably takes the price. Just be sure to have some freshly ground black peppar and a good salt on the table.

That made me hungry and its another 2.5 hours to lunch :(