What's your favourite food?

loggan I thought your favorite food was Haggis,I can't wait 'til they make Haggis Hurling an Olympic event,

http://www.scottishhaggis.co.uk/haggis_hurling.htm

Being Scotts i am partial to some HAggi for Breaky and sometimes for Sunday lunch, But not my favourite food, in fact it would be hard to say what is really "favourite" as i got a wide taste, like so many others here. So until they make Haggis chucking an Olympic Event..............I'm oOt of here by the way LOL ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is probably sushi (toro to be specific), followed by Thai, then a fresh broiled steamed lobster, then a greasy NY style cheese pizza..

I think it would be easier to name the foods I didn't like- mayo based slaw, chitlins, rye bread... can't think of anything else right now.

CJ

McDonalds :D

^^ lol you cracked me up, when i read what you said, then i read your username "low fat". :shake: :shake:

and me,

mexican food is my favorite :cool:

theirs this good mexican restaurant on the island we go to, titled "Marthas Vineyard" (in massachusetts)

its Fiesta Mexicana

they have the best chimichangas. ohh yum :D

• 3 months later...

OMG ANYTHING. I love food, I am like 5'10" and like 150lbs, I am skinny, but I eat a lot more than the average person.

Almost anything: mexican, italian, indian, american, chinese, japanese, etc. You name it, I like it.

A nice, 1" New York Strip Steak done properly medium-rare on a grill with mesquite (NOT those cheap-butt "mesquite" briquettes! REAL wood soaked for at least an hour..) and a perfect baked potato with butter and fresh chives....