What's your favourite food?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a good Indian :D

Also love Kebabs. Nothing like a king sized kebab after a night on the town.

One of my favourite local foods(North West England) has to be Black Pudding(Pigs blood) :nod: Like the Irish version, White Pudding too...

One of my favorite, relaxing foods is a nice dish of chicken & broccoli in a red curry sauce laid over a nice bed of steamed rice.

What I really like is setting a top sirloin for 24 hours in a chili-flake, peppercorn and garlic marinade. Then I cook it in my Ronco rotisserie (got the biggest one they had - holds 4 chickens side by side) until it is thoroughly cooked inside and out without drying it out. mmm, mmm, GOOD! :D

One of my favorite, relaxing foods is a nice dish of chicken & broccoli in a red curry sauce laid over a nice bed of steamed rice.

What I really like is setting a top sirloin for 24 hours in a chili-flake, peppercorn and garlic marinade. Then I cook it in my Ronco rotisserie (got the biggest one they had - holds 4 chickens side by side) until it is thoroughly cooked inside and out without drying it out. mmm, mmm, GOOD! :D

I've got that rotisserie too. I thought i was CRAZY to buy it because it was from the same company that made the "egg scrambler" that scrambles the egg inside the shell! But it is a good machine, and I can only fit 2 chickens or 1 big 20lb bird in mine.

I find it hard to forget my favorite foods that I grew up with. Totally unhealthy, a diet loaded with plenty of beef, starches, sugar and various fats, (I drink coke by the 24 pk now to satisfy my sweet tooth, as obviously don’t have time to cook let alone bake)

I was raised in the middle of nowhere, lake country Minnesota in a poor Pole/Kraut dairy farming area. I remember as a child every Sunday morning we would walk 5 miles through the snow, (up hill both ways) to eat a breakfast of various pastries, poppy seed coffee cake and sausage. My grandmother made an ethnic pastry food she called ‘suga kuchen’. It is basically a thin crisp crepe that is absolutely loaded with cream, butter, eggs and sugar in its ingredients. Real classy lady to make and after hours of work, it really doesn’t look like much, because once baked it is only about an 6 inch round and an 1/8 of an inch thick if it turned out right!

But it definitely ranks in the top 5 of the all time instant orgasm foods! Unfortunately as you eat it you can literally feel your arteries hardening as you pass out in a hyperglycemia coma! DOH!

Main dish wise nothing beats a meal of properly grilled fresh shrimp & Angus ribeye, downed with a St. Pauli’s Girl, (or a Cororna in the summer) on my backyard barbie. Mmmmm Bessy!

Guest Buckstitch

1 My Wife’s fried deer steak it is to die for

2 My Moms fried chicken

I find it hard to forget my favorite foods that I grew up with. Totally unhealthy, a diet loaded with plenty of beef, starches, sugar and various fats, (I drink coke by the 24 pk now to satisfy my sweet tooth, as obviously don’t have time to cook let alone bake)

I was raised in the middle of nowhere, lake country Minnesota in a poor Pole/Kraut dairy farming area. I remember as a child every Sunday morning we would walk 5 miles through the snow, (up hill both ways) to eat a breakfast of various pastries, poppy seed coffee cake and sausage. My grandmother made an ethnic pastry food she called ‘suga kuchen’. It is basically a thin crisp crepe that is absolutely loaded with cream, butter, eggs and sugar in its ingredients. Real classy lady to make and after hours of work, it really doesn’t look like much, because once baked it is only about an 6 inch round and an 1/8 of an inch thick if it turned out right!

But it definitely ranks in the top 5 of the all time instant orgasm foods! Unfortunately as you eat it you can literally feel your arteries hardening as you pass out in a hyperglycemia coma! DOH!

Main dish wise nothing beats a meal of properly grilled fresh shrimp & Angus ribeye, downed with a St. Pauli’s Girl, (or a Cororna in the summer) on my backyard barbie. Mmmmm Bessy!

Reminds me of some actual hand made apple pie from one of the local mennonite(sp) communitys around here you can see the butter and lard crystals on the crust.. It keep wanting to find more but that would be a ton cof calories..

Guest culinist

Pizza is my all time favorite food. Like I always say, pizza is like ., even when it isn't very good, it's still pretty good:)