Socket 939 Discussion Thread

Guest Kronos

You can also hold the ALT key down and then press the Print Screen button. This will take a screenshot of the active window instead of the entire screen.

Once you hit the print screen button, open PAINT or some other graphics tool and paste the contents. In PAINT you can use CTRL-V as soon as the application comes up.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry, just got home from working away for five days and got a new keyboard and yeah baby got the paste working on paint. I had my wife run prime and it has been 13 hrs since started so far it's still going. I had tweak it the settings a bit to 255 x 10, 200 fsb, also lowered the ram voltage to 3.0 and cpu voltage to 1.58-1.6, so far still going.

gridpool...not sure if you understand but you have to follow the template and the way we have done it...you cannot just put something in the DB the way you want to do it. We have rules about how we do things for a reason.

im not trying to be rude...but this is getting tiresome to have to explain to to people to

1. read the rules

2. look at how EVERYONE ELSE posts in the DB and follow that

sorry but i thought we were all clear (most of us are) that the DB entries are to be done a certain way, and still people just post in them whatever they want.

please take some time to put your post together correctly so that it follows the DB patterns...uniformity makes for excellent searching and makes it easy to know exactly where to look to find the information in the posts that you want.

gridpool...not sure if you understand but you have to follow the template and the way we have done it...you cannot just put something in the DB the way you want to do it. We have rules about how we do things for a reason.

im not trying to be rude...but this is getting tiresome to have to explain to to people to

1. read the rules

2. look at how EVERYONE ELSE posts in the DB and follow that

sorry but i thought we were all clear (most of us are) that the DB entries are to be done a certain way, and still people just post in them whatever they want.

please take some time to put your post together correctly so that it follows the DB patterns...uniformity makes for excellent searching and makes it easy to know exactly where to look to find the information in the posts that you want.

I read the rules. I apologize for not getting it right the first post. I was working on getting it cleaned up. Unfortunately, I have been busy with the kids, so I couldn't get it all posted at once. I should have asked if it was ok to post in pieces before I started. Sorry about the post. It just takes 3 days to get this thing done. I will get all of the images in line and post again some other time. Thanks again. Sorry for the malformed post.

I read the rules. I apologize for not getting it right the first post. I was working on getting it cleaned up. Unfortunately, I have been busy with the kids, so I couldn't get it all posted at once. I should have asked if it was ok to post in pieces before I started. Sorry about the post. It just takes 3 days to get this thing done. I will get all of the images in line and post again some other time. Thanks again. Sorry for the malformed post.

its ok man...i just making sure you (and more than that, everyone that reads this) understand

i apologize if i sounded like i was jumping down your throat...mondays are like that with me =-/

Guest Kronos

Post #10 in the 939 DB is a perfect example. ;)

Question for AG: I've got the 2750mhz entry. Should I bother with a 2800? What would make most sense? Should we only keep the highest stable OC?

I re-read the rules and could not find this information. Hell I could increment my OC by 50mhz all the way from stock and then make a post for each OC if you want! I would assume I would be eating hockey puck if I did though. :D

Guest Kronos
Do i have to link me hardware to Newegg or is me post fine like it is ?

I'm fairly certain that I was told that linking the hardware was optional.

Post #10 in the 939 DB is a perfect example. ;)

Question for AG: I've got the 2750mhz entry. Should I bother with a 2800? What would make most sense? Should we only keep the highest stable OC?

I re-read the rules and could not find this information. Hell I could increment my OC by 50mhz all the way from stock and then make a post for each OC if you want! I would assume I would be eating hockey puck if I did though. :D

do like i did in the 754 thread...i used the same exact machine and got a 160Mhz overclock more than the original entry so i just used the same post...updated all the screenshots etc

there's no reason to make a new post when using the same exact machine.

i have two 754 entries because they are different memory modules + different vid cards ;)

same with the 939 thread.

ps you dont have to link stuff...but it would be nice if you took the time to link it in case someone says 'man i got to have me some of that!' and doesn't want to go searchin for it ;)

Guest Kronos
do like i did in the 754 thread...i used the same exact machine and got a 160Mhz overclock more than the original entry so i just used the same post...updated all the screenshots etc

there's no reason to make a new post when using the same exact machine.

i have two 754 entries because they are different memory modules + different vid cards

same with the 939 thread.

Good idea, I will keep Post #10 for my OC information for my setup. I'll make sure they are labeled to limit the confusion.

ps you dont have to link stuff...but it would be nice if you took the time to link it in case someone says 'man i got to have me some of that!' and doesn't want to go searchin for it

I agree, take some time and post with some style. Not too hard to grab the links. Make it look nice and easy to read for all the cyber punks out there. ;)