Top Posters In This Topic

Guest viking

hi all

im new to ocing 64bit

i would post my sd 4000 "steping in sig below"

but i refuse to belive that 2736mzh @ 1.56v is the max of this cpu

i tryed 2796mzh whit 1.63v and it was only prime stable for 21min

iv been reading this forum 4-6hrs everyday for a week now

trying to figure out what im missing *not the HTT thing think i got that right 250x2 = 500 500x3 = 1500 i can run 10x250 8hr primestable

im 100% sure that its not my ram thats holding me down

i also been looking for ppl whit exact same cpu as me "same stepping" but no luck so far

any advice how to increase the max of my cpu is verry welcomen

btw i tryede the above settings bouth whit bios v3.10 and 3.16 any chance that

5.1 well help me get higer max on cpu ?

dont know if i posted this in the right topic

ps my english sucks :(

viking, try my 4000+ San Diego post in the 939 OC Database...look at my cpu's stepping...240x12 should work well for you.

ps you can leave the LDT multiplier @ Auto as it will auto-adjust.

btw, i am using 4/14-2 bios for the overclock on it.

Guest viking

i tryed 12x240 and is only prime stable for 20 min

the only difrent i see is ur bios and ur cpu is from earlyer week than my

alos after i flasy to bios 3.10 and 3.16 my board underwolt alot 1.300 + 123% = 1.52v

when i read from SG and cpu-z im gessing that sg and cpu-z are right since my temp only are 44c on load and whit 1.25bios temp was 49c on load whit 1.300+123%

btw where can i dl bios 4/14-2 in Diamond Flash Image

A.G I just post my data base and wanted to know if everything was ok . Printed out your 939 templet and went in bios and filled in one by one to try to be exact as possible. hope data base is ok. hate to do it again it's a lot of work lol thanks for your time.

you are missing the 3dmark05 screen, and should make your hardware list bold + blue like we have

you should also think about making your first screen a little bigger so we can actually read the CPU-Z screens lol

other than that...looks good!

mal: you need to do this too...your initial screen is just too small, we can't make out any CPU-Z info...

you are missing the 3dmark05 screen, and should make your hardware list bold + blue like we have

you should also think about making your first screen a little bigger so we can actually read the CPU-Z screens lol

other than that...looks good!

mal: you need to do this too...your initial screen is just too small, we can't make out any CPU-Z info...

CWA has an 05 screenie.

I will see if I can upsize it. I was using caution when I made my screenie as I didnt want to get the dreaded "Read the freaking stickys message" :P hahaha lol

Sorry AG when I resize the resultion sux and it can be read. I will get a new one for you. Priming now at 280 x 9 so I may have to update my results :nod:

BTW I like your 4400+ results!!!! You also primed it right with 2 p 95's :nod: . I seen a guy the other day claiming 2.8 prime stable with only one p95 running :rolleyes: