Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I am truely blind in one eye (car battery explosion many years ago) and can not see out the other ... and yes I tend to get PSYCHOTIC AND GO NUTT-SO when people point this out!!

Hmmm, it’s magically re-appeared – go figure!!

Thunda, np with the picts, sorry about that … good to have mods!!! Glad to see it.

Chad

bread: excellent job, nice entry!

(its good to see people can follow the rules of entering items into the DB!)

lonexr: your post was deleted from the DB because you did not follow the rules with the correct items in your screenshots. You should read the rules and look at how I have done mine.

Thanks AG! Nice AV. :)

As soon as I get these 4 sticks of VX the way I want them I'll put those timings in there as well. Should I make a new post altogether since the video card has changed as well?

Edited my entry with 7800 scores added in there. :)

Will be adding in my 2 gig scores if I can get this second kit to nail down 260. If not I'll be making an entry at 260 x 9/10 on the memory.

That's a sweet rig there. Start out with 2.5-3-3-7 timings 1:1 and boost your fsb 5MHz at a time. Aim for 240FSB (11 x 240 = 2.64GHz). Keep VDimm at 2.8V and Vcore a 1.45V. Run Memtest86, and Prime 95 for 8 hours eachtime a setting is changed...