Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I did not understand that selecting custom was as the same as blend. I run prime the way Angry posted. check custom and divy up the mem between the 2 cores.

A custom "Blend" (Took me a while to understand, I was a special needs student when it came to Dual Cores)

I have a special hat for you Crazy

thanks THunDA all give it a try. but i think ive come to conclusion on these Gail they will not do 300 1/1 they wont even do 280 1/1 after three bios and every combo possible i cant get 270 at cas 2.5 just when i was giving up i try 3-4-4-8 balm 300 so I'm unsure at the moment about them and why they will not go over 270 at cas 2.5 its 3am + and ive put my 16+ hours in bois 406 today im burnt out lol. there SPDed at 303 2.5-4-4-8 damn it i wont 10x300 1/1 lol I can do 10x300 on 180 Ive been stuck on a divider now for a year and a half lol i wont 1/1 :D

Go to sleep man !! ;)

It is kind of confusing. Looking at H_G's example what make the Custom setting Blend is the min/max FFT values. The size setting is such that both cache and main memory are being used. So it is a Blend of Small FFTs and In-Place FFTs.

Going to set dual prime again and see how it looks in the morning. When I picked up the 7950GX2 VC. I decided to go ahead and see how this 165 opteron OC's I was shooting for 2700MHZ.

cpuzng3.jpg

Stock voltage. Looks good.