Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have us do blend type test for prime95 duaal core opterons? I notice that when I'm running prime 95 Blend test both cores are not running at 100%. For stability testing would'nt you want to push both cores to max.

Why do you have us do blend type test for prime95 duaal core opterons? I notice that when I'm running prime 95 Blend test both cores are not running at 100%. For stability testing would'nt you want to push both cores to max.
Both of my cores are ALWAYS running at 100% when dual priming.. you may not be setting it up properly..

edit..

I always use blend too..

Both of my cores are ALWAYS running at 100% when dual priming.. you may not be setting it up properly..

edit..

I always use blend too..

I setup dual prime95 just as Angry posted. Blend is the only test that both cores are not maxed out. just check blend and run prime right?

Ive grown to like this one..

http://hcidesign.com/memtest/

Better then dos memtest since it tests the ram in windows which makes it a little tuffer.

thanks THunDA all give it a try. but i think ive come to conclusion on these Gail they will not do 300 1/1 they wont even do 280 1/1 after three bios and every combo possible i cant get 270 at cas 2.5 just when i was giving up i try 3-4-4-8 balm 300 so I'm unsure at the moment about them and why they will not go over 270 at cas 2.5 its 3am + and ive put my 16+ hours in bois 406 today im burnt out lol. there SPDed at 303 2.5-4-4-8 damn it i wont 10x300 1/1 lol I can do 10x300 on 180 Ive been stuck on a divider now for a year and a half lol i wont 1/1 :D