Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not kidding ocnewbie! Running 24hr prime95 stable with RAM running at 280+ @ 3-3-2-1 (even with divider) and his 165 up over 3.1Ghz (345 x 9), great job! Keep it up man, that is amazing! I still havn't seen the prime screenie but obviously it's there if others are seeing it.

Thank you soundx98 :)

For those that it didn't show up but showed the old screenie it's just that your browser didn't update it's local cache and a reload while holding the shift buttom can fix it. since the filename didn't change from the old one but the actually image did, the browser didn't know it and apperantly doesn't update it's local cache. reloading and or reloading while holding the shift key works for me in windows and linux.

Thanks to everyone for your compliments plus words of encouragement :). I am now waiting for a Danger Den Maze 4 TEC block for A64 w/ 320 watt TEC from CPDMF's for sale threadad> now.

Just think of what this chip will do at subzero temps, it will either give me more juice or I'll end up frying it. Eitherway I can't wait to see what will happens! :)

P.S I updated the post so it shows the correct medium screenshot with link to full screenie :)

OC&Qif=345x9-Everest-MemRead-3dMark2001se-2x-cpuz.PNG&Makethumb=Y

345x9 5/6 = 3105Mhz @ 1.623v

EDIT: oh yea nobody said anything about my .! :P

Hey guys i did it,got my new 165 opty primed.Remember i was having a temp issue.Was getting up to 60c with a new SI-120 & a 120x38mm fan.I took it off and put my bolt on SLK-948U on and my temps droped almost 15c to mid to upper 40'S c.I then could up the voltage i needed and got the job done.Will add to OCDB later today.YA.

streetprimerdfiestka0.th.png

I hope to get 3.1 at a later time.Just happy i did this with this chip. what a overclock getting 3.0 and up out of these 1.8 chips.One factor i did not notice is my mem was set to 2T.I know it would of went at 1T,maybe if i go to 3.1 later this week i will make sure it set correct.Thats a better OC than my 146 2.0 at 3.0GHz.

Prostock62

Nice entry. Glad to see you got it sorted out. With your VCORE you should have room for more. Shouldn't DRAM frequency be 150 03/04 instead of 166?

DRAM Configuration Settings:

DRAM Frequency Set............................ - 166=RAM/FSB:05/06

Command Per Clock (CPC)....................... - Dis

CAS Latency Control (Tcl)..................... - 3.0

RAS# to CAS# delay (Trcd)..................... - 4

Min RAS# active time (Tras)................... - 8

Row precharge time (Trp)...................... - 4

Row Cycle time (Trc).......................... - 7 Bus Clocks

Prostock62

Nice entry. Glad to see you got it sorted out. With your VCORE you should have room for more. Shouldn't DRAM frequency be 150 03/04 instead of 166?

I see 3/4 150 divider you probably got it confused with another entry

Prostock62

a few questions..

why do you have your CPU/FSB Frequency Ratio set on auto, and your LDT/FSB Frequency Ratio too?

and yea enabling CPC might be a good idea :)

Praz i corrected that i did use a 150 divider,but a 150 03/04 is if your memory is weeker and need more of a divider than 166 05/06.See in the link in green writen how the dividers run.They go 200,180,166 then 150.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11397

I guess I'm confused. Why am I looking at that? With your setup you really should be running 1T.