AMD64 Turion Mobile

Rabbi

I've seen that article before... to be honest I'll believe it when a more reliable source reports this ACTUALLY happening. Personally I think a BIOS update will solve this issue... I'm sure AMD tested the bajezus out of this new chip before releasing it, they must have done so with nVidia, Via, Sis, etc, etc.

So we will definately need at least a new BIOS...

Would all the people considering buying a Turion CPU let me know in this thread please? (Not by PM, my inbox gets too full)

I need to know how many of us are interested in getting one for our LanPartyUT.

Cheers

Rabb

Add me to the list.. I ended up with an early version of my 3000+ that won't OC for crap and I am in the market for a new processor as we speak. I do not want to give up my NF3 just yet. Keep me posted!

[sidebar] If any of you have had any experience with PQI ram, give me a shout. I need some suggestions on how to tweak the mem timings. I can't even begin to decipher all the selections and I am having a hell of a time with it. Thanks!

PS my Zalman 7000 series was replaced with an XP90 so if any of you need a fairly new (Dec) set up let me know.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Can you send me a PM/email too?

I'm in Australia so if you'd be willing to post one my way, let me know how much it will cost in $US and we can work something out.

Got my sempron 2800+ @ 2.4 so far, my motherboard hungers for more :sweat:

I'm in Australia so if you'd be willing to post one my way, let me know how much it will cost in $US and we can work something out.
same here, I want to see if it'll work
Just to clearify... in case anyone is confused... I am NOT selling Turion CPUs ;)

If you still want a PM please post in this thread requesting one