The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

temp/voltage logging, On Screen Display, ScreenSaver, nice dashboard, highly customizeable, easy to calibrate for accuracy, and also works on x64 Edition.

Also uses less resources.

I guess most of all because it is like an old friend to many of us.

All credit to Alexander Van Kaam and users for their input.

GPU and GPU Env are designed to read temps from ATI Tool and send to MBM sensors 5 & 6 if you set up according to the guide. It will read NV temps with latest version but not GPU ENV. _xhp_'s plug-in will allow additional information from NV cards but displays them at different sensors. May want to read the links in 1st post again or PM _xhp_ as he's really smart and a helpful guy. Make sure your dashboard is open all the way so you can see all the sensors. GL man

hey all got this thing goin on ma machine. 2 6800gt's on a dfi-sli-dr. well for some reason its reading everything right except the 2 gpu CORE's. it has them exactly 10 deg higher than they should be. any idea how to setup an "offset" or to correct this? used the plugin from the first page link. i believe the v7.0 sli

hey all got this thing goin on ma machine. 2 6800gt's on a dfi-sli-dr. well for some reason its reading everything right except the 2 gpu CORE's. it has them exactly 10 deg higher than they should be. any idea how to setup an "offset" or to correct this? used the plugin from the first page link. i believe the v7.0 sli

Do the values match the values from the NV display properties -> Temperature settings?

nah they dont. the values are exactly 10º higher than the nv display properties and everest if i remember correctly. i can check this again tonight at home but yea i was wondering if this is something regular that i missed. or wondering how to put an offset in so it shows up right

nah they dont. the values are exactly 10º higher than the nv display properties and everest if i remember correctly. i can check this again tonight at home but yea i was wondering if this is something regular that i missed. or wondering how to put an offset in so it shows up right

Please, check the values in the properties once more and report here.

Also double check that you have the right plugin and post the exact version.

Up untill now there hasn't been a single case where the values in the properties and in the MBM are different (but it is always possible)...

edit: and add your drivers version too.